Chinaunix

标题: timed out and the telnet session was disconnected. [打印本页]

作者: koala_mel    时间: 2005-08-19 13:29
标题: timed out and the telnet session was disconnected.
aix 5300-01 as server\r\n\r\nfrom PC to telnet/ssh into the server\r\n\r\nevery 10 minutes if nothing input then the connection was closed. \r\n\r\nhow to change this time from 10minutes into 1hour? \r\n\r\nthanks. \r\n\r\nwhen disconnected get a message like this:\r\nConnection to hostxxxx   closed by remote host
作者: tie2003    时间: 2005-08-19 15:01
koala_mel 很少问问题啊\r\n\r\n你是用openssh登录吗?
作者: aaaix    时间: 2005-08-20 01:57
I have the same problem too. I have changed the ssh setting, or config... different version, still cannot fix it. \r\n\r\nThe only way that I found is, telnet or ssh to a different machine, then rsh/telnet/ssh to the one you want. Find a new machine has the different subnet of the want always time out. This way, it won\'t time out for a few days usually. \r\n\r\nIt must be a Network related issue. I guess the Network guys have changed something... who knows.
作者: koala_mel    时间: 2005-08-22 06:30
both telnet and openssh have the problem. but I am not sure if it is the probem aout the network , because normally when we do something and leave the console for sometime then the console will be closed automatically. \r\n\r\njust ask a frind who told me to change something on tty, \r\nsmitty tty , but can not find the options about idle time or timed out. \r\n\r\nso...\r\n\r\nstill waiting for the answer.
作者: koala_mel    时间: 2005-08-22 07:15
cat /etc/environment |more \r\n\r\nfind someting like this:\r\n\r\nRES_TIMEOUT=1\r\nRES_RETRY=1\r\n\r\n\r\nbut dare not to change it because I am not sure about what does it mean. \r\n\r\ntie2003: \r\naaaix:\r\n\r\nthanks.
作者: tie2003    时间: 2005-08-22 14:17
我只给别人装过openssh,怎么用就不太清楚了\r\n\r\n要是网络问题,不过不会提示“timed out and the telnet session was disconnected. ”\r\n\r\n我在首创机房装oracle时,他们的网络设置要是3分钟没有操作,TELNET中断,\r\n我只好每隔1,2分钟,动一下鼠标键盘,郁闷!\r\n\r\n我觉得是openssh设置问题,不太像网络问题。\r\n\r\n装一个SSH试试,关注中。。。。。。
作者: 老农    时间: 2005-08-22 16:29
如果不是网络或SSH的设置,直接的telnet,是有TMOUT参数控制的,但缺省为0,也就是不限制。\r\nman TMOUT
作者: koala_mel    时间: 2005-08-23 06:58
excellent 老农:\r\nthanks. you are right. \r\n\r\necho $TMOUT\r\n\r\nget a result of 0 \r\n\r\naaaix is also right. \r\n\r\nthanks .

欢迎光临 Chinaunix (http://bbs.chinaunix.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2