论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2010-02-26 11:01 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Oracle Related Position

Job Title: Oracle Technical Team Lead
Report to: IT Manager
General Description:
To provide extended MIS support for MSI initiatives/projects and support Asia MIS operations as required. Considering exponential growth in MIS landscape with addition of new systems like Revenue Management, Supply chain Planning, Costing, Self Service applications, we need team in china to provide extended support to MIS and also move/offshorize some tasks/responsibilities from US to China.
Job Description:
        This role requires leading and managing technical team in China with effective assignments delegations, lead resource allocations, and participation in development of plans to predict required resources needed to deliver technology solutions.
        Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, management and support of various Oracle modules within our current Oracle applications eBusiness suite.
        You will also facilitate applications support and enhancement activities, including new functionality, new module introduction, upgrades, patching recommendations and overall general support.
        Most importantly, you will be responsible for hiring, developing, leading and motivating a high performing team of developers and DBAs emphasizing timely and high-quality project delivery.
        Along with above responsibilities, you will be also responsible as individual to design, develop and deliver state of the art technical implementations and code complex application components based on functional requirements.
        Responsible to execute and drive results on large-scale projects and multiple smaller projects.
Qualifications:
         Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related degree.
        Strong experience in managing Development and DBA teams and should possess extensive Techno-Functional development background with experience in implementation, customization, upgrade and support experience on Oracle Applications 11i Order to cash, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing and shop floor management modules.
         Effectively delegate assignments, lead resource allocations, and participate in development of plans to predict required resources needed to deliver technology solutions.
        Responsible for high team efficiency and quality and ensure team is sufficiently trained to take on the tasks expected of them.
        Hands-on Technical expertise in various software and expert in Oracle technologies viz. Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle 8i & 9i, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, Discoverer Administrator, Discoverer Desktop, PL/SQL, SQL, Approval Management Engine (AME), Unix shell script,
        Passionate about improving operational support practices, with experience in establishing, measuring, and meeting service level agreements, improving the availability, performance, and quality of systems.
        Execute and drive results on large-scale projects and multiple smaller projects.
        Experience with performance analysis  tuning.
        Excellent communications skills.
        Strong team skills as well as the ability to work independently.

期待您的推荐与自我推荐~
简历发送至: job_marvell@16.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP