[Prolog] 一个经典的Puzzle 和大家分享 欢迎大家提供思路和解法 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2010-10-07 09:35 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The Omnibombulator

摘自1933年 sunny times 报纸上的一个 puzzle

具体如下:

This unusual instrument is operated by selecting one of the four switch-positions A, B, C, D and turning the power on. The effects are;

Position A - The pratching valve glows and the queech obulates
Position B - The queech obulates and the urfer curls up, but the rumption does not get hot.
Position C - The sneeveling rod turns clockwise, the pratching valve glows and the queech fails to obulate.
Position D - The troglodyser gives off hydrogen but the urfer does not curl up.

Whenever the pratching valve glows the rumption gets hot. Unless the
sneeveling rod turns clockwise, the queech cannot obulate, but if the
sneeveling rod is turning clockwise the troglodyser will not emit hydrogen. If the urfer does not curl up you may be sure that the rumption is not getting hot.

In order to get milk chocolate from the machine you must ensure (a) that the sneeveling rod is turning clockwise AND (b) that, if the troglodyser is emitting hydrogen then the pratching valve is glowing, but that if the troglodyser is not emitting hydrogen, the queech is not obulating.
Which switch position would you select?

If, tiring of chocolate, you wish to receive the Third Programme you must take care (a) that the rumption does not get hot AND (b) either the urfer doesn抰 curl and the queech doesn抰 obulate OR that the pratching valve glows and the troglodyser fails to emit hydrogen,

I recently bought an old book published in 1933, and in it was a newspaper clipping from the Sunday Times showing 態rain Teaser no 44�. Entries had to be in by Friday January 26, but no year is given - any guesses as to the year?. I have shown the puzzle below.

I have my own ideas as to the answers, but if anyone else would like to have a go then please send me an e-mail with your answers and reasoning.

Which switch position would you select?

欢迎大家交流啊 呵呵

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2010-10-10 19:32 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 Magicloud 于 2010-10-10 19:36 编辑

1. C.
2. D.
不过我觉得我对这道题的理解非常有问题,我觉得纸笔就能得到答案。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP