最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 1178 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

3x0-101题库下载 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2011-01-08 10:07 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
<p align="left"><p align="left">最新3x0-101题库分享</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">1. When will a device conflict occur? (Select the best answer.)</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. When an I/O address and an IRQ address of a device are equivalent</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. When an I/O address, IRQ, DMA channel, or shared memory area of a device has the same value as that of another device</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. When two network interface cards from the same manufacturer are installed on different buses on the same computer (i.e., ISA and PCI)</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. When two devices share the same PCI slot</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">E. None of the above</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: B</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">2. Which of the following is/are TRUE about I/O addresses?</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. I/O addresses identify the shared memory between two devices.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. I/O addresses assist in passing data back and forth once the device has been identified by the IRQ.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. Devices can share I/O addresses.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. None of the above.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">E. BothBandC</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: B</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">3. Which of the following are FALSE about the GPL? (Choose two.)</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. The GPL uses copyright to prevent software from being taken over and kept from free public use.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. GPL software may only be used for non-commercial purposes</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. GPL software comes with a warranty</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. GPL software can be sold.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: BC</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">4. The format of an IP address is w.x.y.z. What does each letter represent?</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. a decimal number from 1 to 64</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. a decimal number from 1 to 32</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. a decimal number from 1 to 16</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. a decimal number from 1 to 254</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">E. None of the above</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: D</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">5. Which of the following is TRUE for a superuser?</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. The superuser is a user who has no file system restrictions.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. The superuser cannot change system files.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. Superuser is just a title; it is not an achieved rank of a user.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. There is no difference between users and superusers.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: A</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">6. Which of the following are TRUE about free and open source software? (Choose two.)</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. It promotes the evolution of software.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. It does not yield rich productivity benefits or allow control over the software.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. It requires expert knowledge to maintain.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. All free and open source software is licensed under the GPL.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: AC</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">7. Which of the following is TRUE about the Linux kernel? (Select the best answer.)</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. The kernel allows the user to directly interact with the hardware registers.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. The kernel allows dynamic loading and unloading of device drivers.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. The kernel is a software package that includes the shell.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. The kernel is stored in the MBR.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: B</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">8. When all virtual consoles are being used, how would one log into the system without having another user log out? (Select the best answer).</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">A. Log in using the parallel access port.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">B. Log in using the network access port.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">C. Log in using the multitasking access port.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">D. Use the command &quot;maketerm -8&quot; to create an eighth virtual console.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">E. One cannot log in.</p></p><p align="left"><p align="left">Answer: B</p></p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP