论坛徽章:
发表于 2011-12-22 08:53 |显示全部楼层

规则的两个字的单词不应该关联两字母组合
规则12里面其实是三个规则
十二重复
谢希仁版计算机网络本科教材倒数第二章的课后第一题
第七轮开始有检测

题目:
kfd   ktbd   fzm   eubd   kfd   pzyiom   mztx   ku   kzyg   ur   bzha   kfthcm   
  ur   mftnm   zhx   mfudm   zhx   mdzythc   pzq   ur   ezsszcdm   zhx   gthcm   
  zhx   pfa   kfd   mdz   tm   sutythc   fuk   zhx   pfdkfdi   ntcm   fzld   pthcm   
  sok   pztk   z   stk   kfd   uamkdim   eitdx   sdruid   pd   fzld   uoi   efzk   
  rui   mubd   ur   om   zid   uok   ur   sidzkf   zhx   zyy   ur   om   zid   rzk   
  hu   foiia   mztx   kfd   ezindhkdi   kfda   kfzhgdx   ftb   boef   rui   kfzk  

求明文。

准备:单字母高频统计表
推理的超级规则.每次推理最少的.

规则0大部分单词都是字典中有的
规则0.5从明文到密文都是一一映射
规则1Frequencies of the letters in the English language           E     12.51% T 9.25 A 8.04 O 7.60 I 7.26 N 7.09 S 6.54 R 6.12 H 5.49 L 4.14 D 3.99 C 3.06 U 2.71 M 2.53 F 2.30 P 2.00 G 1.96 W 1.92 Y 1.73 B 1.54 V 0.99 K 0.67 X 0.19 J 0.16 Q 0.11 Z 0.09 
规则2The most common first letter in a word in order of frequency
          T, O, A, W, B, C, D, S, F, M, R, H, I, Y, E, G, L, N, O, U, J, K 
规则3The most common second letter in a word in order of frequency
          H, O, E, I, A, U, N, R, T 
规则4The most common third letter in a word in order of frequency
          E, S, A, R, N, I 
规则5The most common last letter in a word in order of frequency
          E, S, T, D, N, R, Y, F, L, O, G, H, A, K, M, P, U, W 
规则6More than half of all words end with
          E ,T, D, S 
规则7Letters most likely to follow E in order of frequency
          R,S,N,D 
规则8The most common digraphs on order of frequency
          TH, HE, AN, IN, ER, ON, RE, ED, ND, HA, AT, EN, ES, OF, NT, EA, TI, TO, IO, LE, IS, OU, AR, AS, DE, RT, VE
ON, ST, NT,NG,  OR,   ET, IT, AR, TE, SE, HI
规则9The most common trigraphs in order of frequency
          THE, AND, THA, ENT, ION, TIO, FOR, NDE, HAS, NCE, TIS, OFT, MEN 
规则10The most common double letters in order of frequency
          SS, EE, TT, FF, LL, MM, OO //
其实还有address   dd
规则11The most common two-letter words in order of frequency
          of, to, in, it, is, be, as, at, so, we, he, by, or, on, do, if, me, my, up, an, go, no, us, am 
规则12The most common three-letter words in order of frequency
          the, and, for, are, but, not, you, all, any, can, had, her, was, one, our, out, day, get, has, him, his, how, man, new, now, old, see, two, way, who, boy, did, its, let, put, say, she, too, use 
The most common four-letter words in order of frequency
          That, with, have, this, will, your, from, they, know, want, been, good, much, some, time, very, when, come, here, just, like, long, make, many, more, only, over, such, take, than, them, well, were,much 
The most commonly used words in the English language in order of frequency
          The, of, and, to, in, a, is, that, be, it, by, are, for, was, as, he, with, on, his, at, which, but, from, has, this, will, one, have, not, were, or, all, their, an, I, there, been, many, more, so, when, had, may, today, who, would, time, we, about, after, dollars, if, my, other, some, them, being, its, no, only, over, very, you, into, most, than, they, day, even, made, out, first, great, must, these, can, days, every, found, general, her, here, last, new, now, people, public, said, since, still, such, through, under, up, war, well, where, while, years, before, between, country, debts, good, him, interest, large, like, make, our, take, upon, what whether
规则13 几乎所有的字母都有aeioyu 除了hm少数发音词
规则14 英文字母有26
规则15 单字母就是ia
规则16 后缀规则.整理中

最高的是e用到的是a
第一轮
一眼扫过去.kfd  zhx kf组合  kfda里面 as或者y 统计z 27.k 21
z是单字母.所以推测z=a  规则15和规则1 概率推理
明文:a
密文:z
写入
                                                         a             a              a
                  a                   a                      a             a  a         a
a                                                         a                             a
zhx   pfa   kfd   mdz   tm   sutythc   fuk   zhx   pfdkfdi   ntcm   fzld   pthcm   
                a                                                               
                                                               a      a                   a      a
rui   mubd   ur   om   zid   uok   ur   sidzkf   zhx   zyy   ur   om   zid   rzk   
                  a              a                        a                                   a  
第二轮
观察发现kfd很多.而且kf构成双字母组合
推测
kf
th 规则8和规则9 那么加上规则0得到
kfd
the  概率推理
明文:a t h e
密文:z k f d
写入
the   t   e   h                 the                  a     t     ta              a       th
        h        a         h         a        e            a             a  a e       a
a        h    the       a                             a        te  te               a
   t     a t   a          the         te          e                       ha             h  
             e                           t              t     a      a                   a      at 
                  a     the     a      te    the    tha   e    h                        a  
第三轮
zyy z
a 规则10 查字典(规则1)  
得知yyll  强推理
明文:a t h e  l
密文:z k f d  y
写入
the   t   e   h                 the                  a     t     tal             a       th
        h        a         h         a        e            a             a  a e       a
a        h    the       a              l               a        te  te               a
   t     a t   a          the         te          e                       ha             h  
             e                           t              t     a      all                  a      at 
                  a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h                     that 
第四轮
ku  k
t uo 强推理
明文:a t h e  l o
密文:z k f d  y u
写入
the   t   e   h        o       the                  a    to    tal      o      a       th
o       h        a         h         a        e            a    o      a  a e       a
a        h    the       a              l         o     a        te  te               a
   t     a t   a          the         te          e                       ha     o       h  
 o          e                       o  t    o         t     a      all    o            a      at 
  o              a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h                o   that 
第五轮
ur  u
o  ur是高频 规则8 概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f
密文:z k f d  y u r 
写入
the   t   e   h        o       the                  a    to    tal      of     a       th
of      h        a         h         a        e            a    of     a  a e       a
a        h    the       a              l         o     a        te  te               a
   t     a t   a          the         te          e        f              ha     o       h  
fo          e    of                 o  t   of        t     a      all    of           a      at 
  o              a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h               fo   that 
第六轮
rui  u
o rf  rui是高频 规则8 规则12 
i
r   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f r
密文:z k f d  y u r i
写入
the   t   e   h        o       the                  a    to    tal      of     a       th
of      h        a         h         a        e            a    of     a  a e       a
a        h    the       a              l         o     a       te  ter              a
   t     a t   a          the         ter         e        f  r           ha     our     h  
for         e    of                 o  t   of        t     a      all    of           ar     at 
  o     rr       a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h               fo   that 
验证 rui our 匹配
第七轮
uoi u
o i规则8 规则12 
o
u   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r
密文:z k f d  y u r o i
写入
the   t   e   h        o       the        u         a    to    tal      of     a       th
a        h    the       a              l         o     a       te  ter              a
   t     a t   a          the         ter         e        f  r          ha e   our     ah  
for         e    of   u             out   of        t     a      all    of   u      ar     at 
  o     rr       a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h       u      for  that 
检测 uok out 匹配
第八轮
om o
u 规则11
m
s   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m
写入
the   t   e   has       o       the        u         a    to    tal      of     a       th    s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se            a    of     a  a e  s   a              s
a        h    the   sea     s         l       ho     a       te  ter       s     a           s
   t     a t   a          the         ter         e        f  r          ha e   our     ah  
for   s     e    of   us            out   of        t     a      all    of   us    ar     at 
  o     rr       a     the     a      te    the     tha   e    h       u      for  that 
检测 fzm has  mdz sea匹配
第九轮
 kfda kfd
the 规则12 规则16
a
y   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  y
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a
写入
the   t   e   has       o       the        u         a    to    tal      of     ay      th    s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se            a    of     a  a e  s   a              s
a        hy   the   sea    s         l       ho     a       te  ter       s     a           s
for   s     e    of   us           out   of        t     a      all    of   us    ar     at 
  o    orry      a     the     a      te   they   tha   e    h       u      for  that 
检测  
第十轮
tm m
s 规则11 规则12 规则8    t不是u 超级规则
t
i   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  y i
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a t
写入
the   ti  e   has      o       the        u       ai    to    tal      of     a       thi   s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se   i        a    of     a  a e  s   a         i     s
a        h    the   sea    is         l       ho     a       te  ter       s     a       i    s
   t     ait   a     i    the         ter        ie        f  r          ha e   our     ah  
for   s     e    of   us            out   of      ath  a      all     of   us     ar     at 
  o     rr       ai    the     a      te    they   tha   e    h       u      for  that 
检测 匹配
第十一轮
ktbd ti*e
规则0 
b
m   强推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  y i m
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a t b
写入
the   time   has     om    the        u        ai     to   tal      of   ma       thi   s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se   i        a    of      a  a  es    a         i     s
a        h    the   sea    is         l       ho     a       te  ter       s     a       i    s
   t     ait   a     i    the         ter        ie        f  r          ha e   our     ah  
for   s   me    of   us            out   of      ath  a      all     of   us     ar     at 
  o     rr       ai    the     a      te    they   tha   e    h     mu h   for  that 
检测 匹配

第十三轮
fzld ha*e
规则12 
l
v   概率推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  y i m v
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a t b  l
写入
the   time   has     ome   the        u        ai     to   tal      of   ma       thi   s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se   i        a    of      a  a  es    a         i     s
a        h    the   sea    is        ili       ho    a       te  ter       s    have     i    s
   t     ait   a     i    the         ter        ie        f  r          have   our     ah  
for   s   me    of   us            out   of      ath  a      all     of   us     ar     at 
  o   hurry    ai    the     a      te    they   tha   e    h     mu h   for  that 
检测 匹配
第十四轮
kzyg tal* 
规则0
g
k   强推理
明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  a i m v k
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g
写入
the   time   has     ome   the        u        ai     to   tal      of   ma       thi   s
a        h    the   sea    is         l       ho     a       te  ter       s    have     i    s
   t     ait   a     i    the         ter        ie        f  r          have   our     ah  
for   s   me    of   us            out   of      ath  a      all     of   us   are     at 
  o   hurry    ai    the     a      te    they   tha   e    h     mu h   for  that 
检测 匹配

第十五轮
 boef  mu*h
规则12
e
c

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  a i m v k c
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e
写入
the   time   has   come   the        u        ai     to   tal      of   ma     thi   s
of    sh    s   a      s h         a       se   i        a    of    ca  a  es    a         i     s
a        h    the   sea    is         l       ho     a       te  ter       s    have     i    s
   t     ait   a     it   the        ster      c  ie        f  r     e   have  our  cha  
for   some    of   us   are   out   of       ath   a      all     of   us   are    at 
  o   hurry    sai    the     a      te    they   tha   e    h    much   for  that 
检测 eubd come 匹配
第十六轮
bzha  ma*y
规则12
h
n

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  a i m v k c n
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h
写入
the   time   has   come   the        u        ai     to   tal      of   many   thin  s
of    shi   s   a       shoes     a       se   i        a    of    ca  a  es    a        i    s
an      hy   the   sea    is         l       ho    an      te  ter       s    have     i    s
   t     ait   a     it   the        ster      c ie      efore     e   have  our  cha  
for   some    of   us   are   out   of       ath   a      all     of   us   are    at 
no   hurry    sai    the   a      te    they  tha   e    h    much   for  that 
检测 hu  no 匹配
第十七轮
sdruid   *efore
规则12
s
b

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  a i m v k c n b
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s
写入
the   time   has   come   the        u        ai     to   tal      of   many   thin  s
of    shi   s   a       shoes     a       se   i        a    of    cabba es   an       i    s
an      hy   the   sea    is    b    l      ho    an      te  ter       s    have     i    s
but     ait   a     it   the        ster      c ie    before     e   have  our  cha  
for   some    of   us   are   out   of    b eath   a      all     of   us   are    at 
no   hurry    sai    the   a      te    they  tha   e    h    much   for  that 
检测 sok but   匹配
第十八轮
mztx   sai*
规则12
x
d

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s  a i m v k c n b d
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s x
写入
the   time   has   come   the    al u       said   to   tal      of   many   thin  s

of    shi   s   and    shoes     and   se   i        a    of    cabba es   and      i    s

and     hy   the   sea    is    b    l      ho   and     hether    i  s    have   if    s

but     ait   a     it   the        ster      c ied   before    e   have  our  cha  

for   some    of   us   are   out   of    breath  and  all     of   us   are    at    √
rui   mubd   ur   om   zid   uok   ur   sidzkf   zhx   zyy   ur   om   zid   rzk   √
no   hurry  said  the    car  enter   they  tha   e    h    much   for  that 
检测 zhx and   匹配

第十八轮
pfdkfdi   *hether
规则12
p
w

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s a i m v k c n b d w
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s x  p
写入
the   time   has   come   the    al u       said   to    tal      of   many   thin  s

of    shi   s   and    shoes     and   sealin     wa    of    cabba es   and      i    s

and   why   the   sea    is    b    l      ho   and   whether   i  s    have   if    s

but   wait   a     it   the   o   sters     c ied   before  we   have  our  cha  

for   some    of   us   are   out   of    breath  and  all     of   us   are    at    √
rui   mubd   ur   om   zid   uok   ur   sidzkf   zhx   zyy   ur   om   zid   rzk   √

no   hurry  said  the    car  enter   they  tha   e    h    much   for  that 
检测 pd we   pztk wait pfa why匹配

第十九轮
kzyg   tal*
规则0 规则0.5
g
k 不是a e l

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s a i m v k c n b d w
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s x  p
写入
the   time   has   come   the    al u       said   to   talk     of   many   thin  s

of    shi   s   and    shoes     and   sealin     wa    of    cabba es   and  kin   s

and   why  the   sea    is    boilin     ho   and   whether    i  s    have win  s

but   wait   a   bit   the   o  sters     cried   before  we   have  our  cha  

no   hurry  said  the    car  enter   they  thanked   him  much   for  that 
检测 kfzhgdx thanked匹配

第二十轮
gthcm   kin*s
规则0 
c
g

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s a i m v k c n b d w g
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s x  p c
写入
the   time   has   come   the   walrus    said   to   talk     of   many   things  √
kfd   ktbd   fzm   eubd   kfd   pzyiom   mztx   ku   kzyg   ur   bzha   kfthcm  √

of    shi   s   and    shoes     and   sealing   wa    of    cabbages   and  kings

and   why  the   sea    is    boiling   ho   and   whether    igs    have wings

but   wait   a   bit   the   o  sters     cried   before  we   have  our  cha  

no   hurry  said   the   car  enter   they  thanked   him  much   for  that 
检测 pthcm  wings sutythc boiling  mdzythc sealing 匹配

第二十一轮
ntcm    *igs
规则0.5 规则 
n
p 或者j 不是d

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s a i m v k c n b d w g p
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m y t b  l g e h s x  p c k
写入
the   time   has   come   the   walrus    said   to   talk     of   many   things  √
kfd   ktbd   fzm   eubd   kfd   pzyiom   mztx   ku   kzyg   ur   bzha   kfthcm  √

of    ships    and    shoes    and   sealing   wa    of    cabbages   and  kings

and   why  the   sea    is    boiling   hop  and   whether pigs    have  wings   √ 
zhx   pfa   kfd   mdz   tm   sutythc   fuk   zhx   pfdkfdi   ntcm   fzld   pthcm   √

but   wait   a   bit   the   o  sters     cried   before  we   have  our  chat 

no   hurry  said   the   carpenter   they  thanked   him  much for  that √ 
hu   foiia   mztx   kfd   ezindhkdi   kfda   kfzhgdx   ftb   boef   rui   kfzk  √ 
检测 mftnmi   ship fuk hop 匹配

第二十二轮
pzq  wa *
规则0.5 规则 
q
x

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s y i m v k c n b d w g p
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a t b  l g e h s x  p c k
写入

of    ships    and    shoes    and   sealing   wax   of    cabbages   and  kings

and   why  the   sea    is    boiling   hop  and   whether pigs    have  wings   √ 
zhx   pfa   kfd   mdz   tm   sutythc   fuk   zhx   pfdkfdi   ntcm   fzld   pthcm   √

but   wait   a   bit   the   o  sters     cried   before  we   have  our  chat 

no   hurry  said   the   carpenter   they  thanked   him  much for  that √ 
hu   foiia   mztx   kfd   ezindhkdi   kfda   kfzhgdx   ftb   boef   rui   kfzk  √ 
检测 匹配

最后
明文表 t h e a o u y r f b s i w ?(i)  l   n g m c p k x
密文表 k f d z u o a i  r s m t p ?(v) y  h c b  e n g q

明文:a t h e  l o  f u r s y i m v k c n b d w g p
密文:z k f d  y u r o i m a t b  l g e h s x  p c k

上面是我用手和脑分析的结果.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP