打印 上一主题 下一主题

MYODBC is not allowed to connect MYSQL?? [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 10:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I used myodbc to connect MYSQL wasn't allowed,
WHY?
error code is 1130, but i can't find the way to solve the problem?
Help!! Help!!

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 10:31 |只看该作者

MYODBC is not allowed to connect MYSQL??

check which user you use in your myodbc setting,and check the privileges of the user whether he has the right to connect to the database

论坛徽章:
3 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 11:44 |只看该作者

I used root to login but still can't!
Mysql based on FreeBSD(MySql Version is 4.0)
Is MySql Problem?
Help!

论坛徽章:
4 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 12:32 |只看该作者

There is no problem with mysql.
for one thing,do not use root,that is dangerous,like unix,do you always use root?you should add a new user in mysql.use the command like:
grant select,insert,update,delete,create on *.* to username@'%' identified by 'your_passwd';
then you can use this user to connect to your mysql server.
for another thing,default privileges set root can only be connect in localhost or the host of your server,so that you cann't connect in your windows use myodbc to your freebsd.

论坛徽章:
5 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 13:20 |只看该作者

Thanks your comments!
It's a key point!!!! I wl create new user to test!!
Thanks a lot!!!!

论坛徽章:
6 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 17:58 |只看该作者

Hi XGYXGY,
I create new user and grant all privileges. but I still can't login via Myodbc, my host value is %, all be conneted from anywhere. and I create the same user but host value is localhost, I can login it from localhost.
pls help me!!!

论坛徽章:
7 [报告]
发表于 2004-08-31 21:01 |只看该作者

i just go to mysql.com to download a mysql4.0.20 for freebsd,and myodbc3.51.9,and setup mysql in freebsd 4.9 and setup myodbc3.51.9.when i finish install mysql in freebsd,i just login,and use this command:
mysql>;grant all privileges on *.* to xgy@'%' identified by '9527' with grant option;
mysql>;flush privileges;
then i use the user xgy in my odbc setting,the test is ok,there is not any problem that i encounter,all things seem to be right.
i don't know what is your problem,does your myodbc too old?older than 3.51?or is there any problem with the network?can you try:telnet your_freebsd_host 3306 and see whether you can connect it?i sugguest you setup mysql client in your windows, and try to connect.when you can connect to mysql server in freebsd in command line,then you can connect it in myodbc

论坛徽章:
8 [报告]
发表于 2004-09-01 13:42 |只看该作者

Hi XGY,

I try to reinstall mySQL and grand a new user and reinstall MyODBC,
It work!!! Thanks God!
Thanks XGY!

论坛徽章:
9 [报告]
发表于 2004-09-01 15:06 |只看该作者

ha ha,sometimes there are some so many unexpected thing in *nix world,we must try all the possible ways to solve it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP