最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 823 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

十个方法教你像成功人士一样做个“早起鸟” [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2014-10-14 16:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
So you’ve noticed all of those happy and productive early risers who always seem to be on top of things. You probably hate them a little–they’re just so damn productive! But a small part of you has probably wondered, lying in bed at 11 a.m., how they do it. Maybe you’ve even thought you’d feel more energized if you could just manage to get up without feeling like crap. Here are a few tips of the trade on how to become an early riser and feel good while doing it.

你一定注意到,所有那些快乐勤劳的早起鸟似乎事事得心应手。或许,你有些心生嫉恨——他们太干练了!但是,早上11点还赖在床上的你可能心生疑窦,他们怎么做到的呢!或许,你已经想到,如果设法做到起床时没有懒散的感觉,你就会精力更充沛。这里有几招教你如何成为早起鸟,同时享受到早起的好感觉。

1. Go to Bed Earlier

早睡觉

Probably the biggest detractor from getting up early is not getting enough sleep. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that if you don’t go to bed so late, you won’t need to sleep late either. Do you really need to be staying up until midnight or later, particularly on a work night? I’m willing to bet that you’re not actually doing anything productive or beneficial. The TV shows and social media can wait; stop wasting your time. You’ll be surprised by how great you feel once you get into an early sleep routine.

睡眠不足可能是早起最大的障碍。既使不想也懂这个道理,如果不晚睡,当然就不必晚起。你真得需要熬夜到半夜三更吗?特别是在工作日的晚上。我敢打赌,你肯定不是在做什么高效或有益的事情。电视剧、社交媒体不急于一时,不要浪费时间。一旦养成早睡的习惯,你会惊奇与之俱来的好感觉。

2. Have a Consistent Sleep Schedule

养成早睡早起的习惯

Your body thrives on routine. That’s why you get hungry at certain times–your body has been trained to expect it! Establishing a proper sleeping schedule is no different. Furthermore, having a routine will make it easier to get up early. The bad news is that you should start getting up at the same time everyday, including weekends. I know this may be a struggle, but if you don’t do this, your body will be constantly confused about when it should wake up, and getting up early will be all the more difficult.

身体对固定的日常作出响应。为什么一到饭点你就有饿感呢?你的身体已经被训练得有感觉了!制定适当的睡眠时间表也是一样。而且,有一个计划会使早起更加容易。但是,令人不爽的是,你应该每天在同一时刻起床,即便在周末。我知道,这可能不太容易,但如果你不这样做,你的身体将时常困惑于何时应醒来,早起将难上加难。

3. Never Eat Before Bed

睡前不吃东西

I know that a quick pre-bed snack can be tempting, but this is an incredibly bad idea if you want to wake up earlier and feel rested at the same time. Sleep is a time for your body to rest, repair and recharge. It is not a time for digestion. This is because it takes up far too much energy, which can make falling asleep more difficult. If you do manage to visit the land of nod, food digestion will rob you of the strength you’re supposed to be regaining. Even if you do get a full eight hours of sleep, you’ll wake up feeling tired and drained. You certainly won’t feel like getting up early. In short: put the cookie down.

我知道,睡前啃几口零食的诱惑力很难抵御,但是,如果你想早点醒来,还要感到精神饱满,这样做是绝对不可以的。睡眠时间使身体得到休息、修复和恢复,不是用来消化的。消化消耗太多的能量,所以,它有可能使你辗转难眠。好不容易进入梦乡,食物消化还会耗掉你应该花费在恢复精力和体力的能量。即使你睡足了8小时,醒来仍会感到疲乏无力。这样,你当然不想早起啦。总之,要拒绝零食。

4. Reduce Your Caffeine Intake

减少咖啡因摄入量

This may be an obvious one, but it’s definitely worth mentioning. Less caffeine means that you won’t still be riding its high at 11:30 p.m. I would start by eliminating any kind of caffeinated beverage in the afternoons. I know that this can make life difficult when the mid afternoon sets in, but you need to resist the urge! If you’ve started going to bed earlier you hopefully won’t get these kind of tired attacks anymore anyway. If you really feel like you need some kind of ‘pick me up’ try an energizing snack instead.

这一点或许显而易见,但明确提一下也很有必要。少摄入咖啡因意味着,晚上11:30时你不至于仍处于兴奋中。我从下午开始少喝含咖啡因的饮料。我知道,后半响很难熬,但是,你需要压制强烈的欲望!如果你已经开始早上床,那你一定希望排除障碍。如果你真觉得有必要‘提神’,试着来点补充能量的小食品。

5. Never Drink Before Bed

睡前不宜饮酒

A cheeky little sip before bed may seem like a good idea, particularly if you haven’t yet cut out that afternoon coffee. Despite what people say, drinking alcohol before bed will not help you sleep well, even if it does make you pass out. What it will do, however, is increase your deep sleep cycle and rob you of REM sleep. Because you this, you will feel tired when your alarm clock goes off and be all the more tempted to hit the ‘snooze’ button. As a side note, REM sleep is also needed for proper learning and memory function, so you definitely want to get enough of it.

睡前来点小酒似乎是个好主意,尤其是下午喝了咖啡的时候。不管人们说些什么,睡前饮酒不会促进你的睡眠,即使你喝得昏昏沉沉。它只能增加你的深睡眠周期,并且剥夺你的快速眼动睡眠。因此,闹钟响起时,你还是觉得劳累,想敲击‘止闹’按钮的冲动更强烈。顺便说一下,快速眼动睡眠也是正常学习和记忆功能所需要的,所以你一定想获得充足的快速眼动睡眠。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP