打印 上一主题 下一主题

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢! [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 10:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
两个新的post,支持一下吧!

Oracle 11i Consulting Lead/Manager

Oracle Application 11i consulting lead and manager for the North American clients of our joint Oracle On Demand Accelerator program with Oracle Corporation. Familiarity with Oracle Applications 11i and proven consulting management experience with enterprise software system is MANDATORY.

Responsibilities:

-Work with our project managers and consultants in US headquarter, manage or lead the Oracle developers and consultants in our China development and service center in Shanghai to delivery Oracle Applications 11i CEMLI (Oracle 11i Customizations, Extensions, Migration, Localization, and Integration) migration and other Oracle Applications 11i consulting projects
-Work with project managers of customers and Oracle to define the overall project plan, detailed technical execution plan, and testing plan of Oracle consulting projects.
-Track task, team member, and project’s status
-Coordinate inner-team and inter-team communications
-Triage bugs and issues, assign them in a timely fashion to proper resources available, and follow up with the resolutions of each issue until customer satisfaction.

Education:

-Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related disciplines
-Excellent English skills a MUST. Overseas working experience strongly preferred
-Any prior formal management training a big plus

Qualifications:

-1+ (for lead) or 3+ (for manager) years ERP consulting management experience, particularly with Oracle Applications 11i, REQUIRED!
-Familiar with project management principles, best practices, and software (for example, MS Project)
-Technical and/or functional savvy with Oracle Applications 11i
-Experience with Oracle TAR system, and Oracle Support and Oracle Consulting a big plus
-Good leadership and motivational skills a MUST
-Very intelligent
-Highly motivated and ambitious with your career
-Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
-Able to work effectively with ambiguity
-Multi-tasking efficiently
-Good communication and interpersonal skill.

Senior/Principle Oracle Developer (PL/SQL and Report)

Senior and Principle level Oracle developers with expertise in PL/SQL and Oracle Report etc. for the North American clients of our joint Oracle On Demand Accelerator program with Oracle Corporation.

Responsibilities:

-Work with our US customers, Oracle Support (US), Oracle Consulting Services (US), and Oracle On Demand (US) to perform CEMLI (Oracle 11i Customizations, Extensions, Migration, Localization, and Integration) migration
-Develop or upgrade and migrate Oracle 11i customizations using PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Forms, OA Framework, and Workflow etc.
-Work with Oracle US DBA to analyze and tune Oracle 11i E-Business suite instances in Oracle’s Data Center in Austin, Texas.
-Work with Oracle Support (US) to raise and resolve TAR
-Writing technical documentations in English

Education:

-Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related discipline a MUST
-CET 6 or equivalent overseas education or working experience a MUST

Qualifications:

-2+ (for Senior) or 4+ (for Principle) years of enterprise application development and database programming experience employing Oracle’s technology, especially PL/SQL and Report, is A MUST HAVE. Familiar with Oracle programming and debugging tools, such as TOAD.
-Familiar with Oracle Applications 11i and any previous versions (10.7, 11.0.3, 11.5) and 11i customization a big plus
-Familiar with Oracle 11i integration interfaces a big plus
-Familiar with Unix and Linux environments and Unix shell programming a plus
-Experience with Oracle Metalink and TAR a big plus
-Preferably have functional knowledge of Oracle 11i, especially in financial and manufacturing
-Good English reading, writing, and conversational skills
-Truly intelligent. Able to learn, fast!
-Want to succeed! Positive, enthusiastic attitude. Highly motivated and ambitious
-Always hold a very high standard with the quality of your work.
-Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill. Able to work with ambiguity
-Good communication and interpersonal skill, and teamwork spirit
-Able to work under pressure in a fast paced and challenging environment

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 11:14 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

没有回音?自己顶!up!up!up!

论坛徽章:
3 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 11:19 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

自己搞不了,,帮你顶顶还行

论坛徽章:
4 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 13:04 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

有要ORACLE EBS ADMINISTRATOR的吗

论坛徽章:
5 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 13:41 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

[quote]原帖由 "liuf19780320"]有要ORACLE EBS ADMINISTRATOR的吗[/quote 发表:

不好意思,EBS是什么?

论坛徽章:
6 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 14:27 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

英文得啊,看不懂哦

论坛徽章:
7 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 16:07 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

to anmex consultants: EBS=Oracle E-Business Suite,版本11i即是所谓的Oracle Application 11i

论坛徽章:
8 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 16:37 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

[quote]原帖由 "liuf19780320"]to anmex consultants: EBS=Oracle E-Business Suite,版本11i即是所谓的Oracle Application 11i[/quote 发表:

谢谢!的确,对于许多IT技能我并不了解,以后还需要各位多多指点!非常感谢!

论坛徽章:
9 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 16:47 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

建议你到ITPUB论坛,那里比较多这类高人

论坛徽章:
10 [报告]
发表于 2005-04-14 16:59 |只看该作者

关注一下,两个新的职位,谢谢!

[quote]原帖由 "liuf19780320"]建议你到ITPUB论坛,那里比较多这类高人[/quote 发表:

真的?太棒了!能不能告诉我网址的?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP