MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
BSO China local solution/product system level support engineer, also take responsibility for solution/system optimization, technical support tools/utility development, and technical support service & process defining.
Daily tasks include:
- System support for R&D
- BSO solution/product system verification and delivery support
- Live network solution/product optimization
- Solution/product sale support
- Troubleshooting and technical support on internal and external cases
- Cooperating with T3 and R&D for problem solving
- Advance care portfolio development and delivery
- Implementation & Maintenance competence transfer to delivery team
- Technical expert at information technology and wireless data telecommunication technology.
- Specialist at data and multimedia communication protocol families like SIP, Diameter, DNS, RTP, RTCP, H.248, WAP1.x, WAP2.X, RFCs and son on
- Be familiar with data communication applications
- CISCO and/or JUNIPER certified security engineer, experienced CCNP is preferred
- Be familiar with GPRS and 3G core network architecture.
- Be familiar with WAP/WEB application administration and optimization
- Strong admin experience at Redhat Linux, HPUX, Solaris
- Oracle OCP is preferred
- More than 5 years IT and telecom working experience.
- Independent and self directed
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Openness and Communication
- Team player
- Learning agility
- Travel available
工作地点： 北京 招聘人数： 若干 学历：本科
Duties and Responsibilities This is a development role within a team developing client server solutions for network management centres. The role is to design, develop and maintain the Installation, Upgrade, Migration and Backup/Restore of Product Servers running on Solaris.
The role requires a thorough understanding of Sun Hardware, System Administration, packaging and related tasks.
Key Tasks include:
1)Implementing new software features & enhancements in accordance with the Software Development Lifecycle (Code, Documentation & Test).
2)Participation in technical reviews of own and others work.
3)Leading others within a team in developing features.
4)Involvement in process improvement activities.
5)Support customer Software release rollout activities.
1)Advanced knowledge of Sun Hardware platforms, in particular Netra (20 and 440), Sunfire (4800/4900) and M4000/M5000 platforms.
2)Advanced knowledge of Solaris OS - in particular experience with Solaris 8/9/10.
3)Advanced knowledge of disk/volume management software - in particular experience with Solstice Disksuite/Solaris LVM.
4)Good knowledge of Backup and Restore procedures - in particular experience with Solstice Backup.
5)Good knowledge of installation/upgrade of Solaris machines - in particular experience with jumpstarts with flash archive and Live Upgrade.
6)Advanced knowledge of application packaging - in particular Sun pkgadd/patchadd
7)Good knowledge of scripting - in particular sh, ksh and perl.
Ability to monitor systems for capacity constraints and propose capacity solutions.
9)Understanding of application, system, and hardware security issues.
The following would also be advantageous:
10)Familiarity with Database technology - in particular Informix.
11)Knowledge of/Experience with Telecomms environment.
12)Knowledge of debugging techniques in a Sun environment e.g. dtrace.
2)Ability to work on own initiative and to lead a team.
3)Analytical and Problem Solving skills essential.