ChinaUnix.net
相关文章推荐:

possible problems from voltage potential

有没有人听说过或者用过这个东西啊!如果有的话请讲一下它的用途和结构!多谢了!

by feng123_l - C/C++ - 2005-08-29 14:31:30 阅读(1391) 回复(10)

相关讨论

进入邮箱管理首页: Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/igenus/mailbox.php on line 331 0% 2.igenus能否改qmail用户密码

by panwj - Linux论坛 - 2004-05-31 11:08:34 阅读(530) 回复(5)

请问这个是什么意思?是网络有问题吗? Description possible malfunction on local adapter Probable Causes Local adapter mal-functioned Local adapter lost connection to network Local adapter mis-configured Failure Causes Local adapter mal-functioned Local adapter lost connection to network Local adapter mis-configured Recommended Actions Verify adapter configuration Verify ...

by xscsjg - AIX - 2006-09-29 13:53:32 阅读(3962) 回复(6)

Booting problems in Solaris Booting problems poses serious challenge to the system administrators as system is down and no one can use it . This article tries to cover some of the general booting problems and their possible solutions to enable understand the problem cause and bring the system up very quickly. Following are some of the booting issues ,error messages their meaning and possible so...

by jacky.lee - Solaris文档中心 - 2008-01-24 22:40:27 阅读(877) 回复(0)

Booting from Media, Error Messages le0: No carrier - transceiver cable problem Cause: The system is not connected to the network. Solution: If this is a non-networked system, ignore this message. If this is a networked system, ensure that the Ethernet cabling is attached securely. The file just loaded does not appear to be executable Cause: The system cannot find the proper media for booting....

by 东方蜘蛛 - Solaris文档中心 - 2006-09-02 12:58:26 阅读(837) 回复(0)

hecking for MySQL UNIX socket location... /tmp/mysql.sock checking for mysql_close in -lmysqlclient... no checking for mysql_error in -lmysqlclient... no configure: error: mysql configure failed. Please check config.log for more information. why?????? And how???? thanks!

by xinxinhao - Solaris - 2006-07-28 22:37:43 阅读(677) 回复(0)

Solving starvation problems in the scheduler [Posted March 22, 2006 by corbet] The Linux CPU scheduler has come a long way since the early 2.6 days, when it was the cause for quite a bit of worry. Scheduling domains fixed many of the problems on larger systems, while a whole set of interactivity heuristics made desktops work better. The interactivity work, in particular, is based on the notion ...

by richardhesidu - 内核/嵌入技术 - 2006-05-01 12:28:42 阅读(616) 回复(0)

I have 2 problems about implementing a todo list. 1, I use XMLHttpRequest to update part of my webpage(adding items to list, using perl at the backend server to maintain a xml list file. every items go there. ), Sometime its working, sometime it's not :( I GUESS it's web browser cache problem, since the web page(a.html)'s last -modified date hasn't been changed. After deleting the cache , it's...

by AndyFastow - Perl - 2006-03-02 01:59:24 阅读(1574) 回复(3)

my programe follows: #ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H #include ; #endif #include; #include; #include ; #include ; #include; pthread_cond_t wakeup=PTHREAD_COND_INITIALIZER; pthread_mutex_t lock= PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER; void hello(void*ptr) { perror("hello thread1"); exit(0); } main() { pthread_t tid; pthread_create(&tid,NULL,(void*)...

by lrh_0_2000 - C/C++ - 2005-09-08 21:22:17 阅读(866) 回复(3)