查看: 1057 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Linux RH3 安装JDK1.5 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2007-11-02 15:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Installation of RPM File
Use these instructions if you want to install JDK in the form of RPM packages. If you want to use the self-extracting binary file instead, see
Installation of Self-Extracting Binary
1. Download and check the file size.
You can download to any directory you choose.
Before you download the file, notice its byte size provided on the download page on the web site. Once the download has completed, compare that file size to the size of the downloaded file to make sure they are equal.
2. Become root by running the su command and entering the super-user password.
3. Extract and install the contents of the downloaded file.
Change directory to where the downloaded file is located and run these commands to first set the executable permissions and then run the binary to extract and run the RPM file:
chmod a+x jdk-1_5_0_-linux-i586-rpm.bin
./jdk-1_5_0_-linux-i586-rpm.bin

Note that the initial "./" is required if you do not have "." in your PATH environment variable.
The script displays a binary license agreement, which you are asked to agree to before installation can proceed. Once you have agreed to the license, the install script creates and runs the file jdk-1_5_0_-linux-i586.rpm in the current directory.
NOTE - If instead you want to only extract the RPM file but not install it, you can run the .bin file with the -x argument. You do not need to be root to do this.
4. Delete the bin and rpm file if you want to save disk space.
5. Exit the root shell.
完成后,jdk1.5被安装到/usr/java/ 目录下了。

本文来自ChinaUnix博客,如果查看原文请点:http://blog.chinaunix.net/u/484/showart_413243.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP