Chinaunix

平台 论坛 博客 文库
最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 2358 | 回复: 2

一道面试题 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
发表于 2009-09-13 17:30 |显示全部楼层

Requirements

1          Create a database of 60 products, assign each a stock level and a unique Bin location from the range A1 – F10 (see warehouse floorplan).

2          Provide a method for querying a product/bin location which returns the product description, bin location and current stock level.

3          Provide a method for creating an order. An order will always consist of 5 different products chosen by the user.

4          If there is insufficient stock available to fulfil the order display a warning message, otherwise decrease the relevant stock levels and calculate/display the optimum picking route.
The optimum picking route must start from one of the pick stations (P1, P2, P3), and is the shortest number of steps needed to 'pick' all of the products before returning to the original pick station.

5          The picking route, including the chosen starting pick station would usually be included on  the pick sheet so it must be displayed in a way easily interpreted by the picker.

6          The user interface must be web based.

7          Write a short paragraph about the scalability of your solution, i.e. How would the implementation handle a much bigger warehouse?

8          An object oriented approach must be demonstrated.

9           The task must be completed using PHP 5 and mySQL 5.

Scenario
Please refer to diagram 1 for an example of a simple warehouse floor plan.

The warehouse consists of 6 racks of product bins A1-F10. Each product bin holds a unique type of product – a product is only accessible by standing directly in front of the product bin.

e.g A 'picker' standing at position 'X' can pick from product bins B6 and C6, whereas a picker standing in position 'Y' cannot pick from anywhere.

The order picking procedure is as follows:
A 'pick sheet' will print at the packing station P1, P2 or P3 & be collected by a picker. The pick sheet lists all products required for an order, the bin location for each product & the route the picker should follow.
When all items have been picked, the picker returns to the packing station where they collected the original pick sheet & deposits all items.

Note: Pickers can walk directly through the packing stations, but they cannot walk directly through any racking or product bins!

Y

A10
B10

C10
D10

E10
F10

A9
B9

C9
D9

E9
F9

A8
B8

C8
D8

E8
F8

A7
B7

C7
D7

E7
F7

A6
B6
X
C6
D6

E6
F6

A5
B5

C5
D5

E5
F5

A4
B4

C4
D4

E4
F4

A3
B3

C3
D3

E3
F3

A2
B2

C2
D2

E2
F2

A1
B1

C1
D1

E1
F1

1m
P1

P2

P3

1m

Diagram 1:   Simple warehouse floor plan
       Key:              m is the distance in metres.
                     P1, P2, P3 Picking Station coded purple
                     A1-F10 Product bins coded yellow

本文来自ChinaUnix博客,如果查看原文请点:http://blog.chinaunix.net/u/8981/showart_2051383.html

论坛徽章:
发表于 2012-02-03 07:00 |显示全部楼层
Is there any answer to this problem ??? I have gone mad searching for the solution. Please reply me.

论坛徽章:
发表于 2012-02-03 07:01 |显示全部楼层
Is there any answer to this problem ??? I have gone mad searching for the solution. Please reply me.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP