SHOW SLAVE STATUS各项参数详解 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2009-10-16 14:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
转载: http://www.linuxtone.org/html/45/t-3645.html

其中有一段狗屁不通的英语为本人原创,但愿看官能看的明白

SHOW SLAVE STATUS
        This statement provides status information on essential  parameters of the slave threads. It requires either the    SUPER or   REPLICATION CLIENT privilege.      
        If you issue this statement using the mysql  client, you can use a \G statement terminator  rather than a semicolon to obtain a more readable vertical  layout:

mysql> SHOW SLAVE STATUS\G
*************************** 1. row ***************************
       Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
          Master_Host: localhost
          Master_User: root
          Master_Port: 3306
        Connect_Retry: 3
      Master_Log_File: gbichot-bin.005
  Read_Master_Log_Pos: 79
       Relay_Log_File: gbichot-relay-bin.005
        Relay_Log_Pos: 548
Relay_Master_Log_File: gbichot-bin.005
     Slave_IO_Running: Yes
    Slave_SQL_Running: Yes
      Replicate_Do_DB:
  Replicate_Ignore_DB:
           Last_Errno: 0
           Last_Error:
         Skip_Counter: 0
  Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 79
      Relay_Log_Space: 552
      Until_Condition: None
       Until_Log_File:
        Until_Log_Pos: 0
   Master_SSL_Allowed: No
   Master_SSL_CA_File:
   Master_SSL_CA_Path:
      Master_SSL_Cert:
    Master_SSL_Cipher:
       Master_SSL_Key:
Seconds_Behind_Master: 8

SHOW SLAVE STATUS returns the following fields:

•          Slave_IO_State         
    A copy of the State field of the output  of SHOW PROCESSLIST for the  slave I/O thread. This tells you what the thread is doing:  trying to connect to the master, waiting for events from the  master, reconnecting to the master, and so on. Possible  states are listed in  Section 16.4.1, “Replication Implementation Details”. It is  necessary to check this field for older versions of MySQL  (prior to 5.0.12) because in these versions the thread could  be running while unsuccessfully trying to connect to the  master; only this field makes you aware of the connection  problem. The state of the SQL thread is not copied because  it is simpler. If it is running, there is no problem; if it  is not, you can find the error in the  Last_Error field (described below).   

•          Master_Host         
  The current master host.  

•          Master_User         
  The current user used to connect to the master.   

•          Master_Port         
  The current master port.   

•          Connect_Retry         
  The number of seconds between connect retries (default 60).  This may be set with the CHANGE MASTER  TO statement or  --master-connect-retry  option.

•          Master_Log_File         
  The name of the master binary log file from which the I/O  thread is currently reading.   

•          Read_Master_Log_Pos         
  The position up to which the I/O thread has read in the  current master binary log.  

•          Relay_Log_File         
  The name of the relay log file from which the SQL thread is  currently reading and executing.   

•          Relay_Log_Pos         
  The position up to which the SQL thread has read and  executed in the current relay log.   

•          Relay_Master_Log_File         
  The name of the master binary log file containing the most  recent event executed by the SQL thread.  

•          Slave_IO_Running         
  Whether the I/O thread is started and has connected  successfully to the master. Internally, the state of this  thread is represented by one of 3 values; these are shown  with their meanings in the following list:         
o        MYSQL_SLAVE_NOT_RUN.         The slave I/O thread is not running.      
o        MYSQL_SLAVE_RUN_NOT_CONNECT.         The slave I/O thread is running, but is not connected  to a replication master.      
o        MYSQL_SLAVE_RUN_CONNECT.         The slave I/O thread is running, and is connected to a  replication master.      

Different values are displayed for  Slave_IO_running depending on the slave  I/O thread's actual state and the version of MySQL used  on the replication slave, as shown in the following table.

•          Slave_SQL_Running         
  Whether the SQL thread is started.   

•          Replicate_Do_DB,  Replicate_Ignore_DB         
  The lists of databases that were specified with the  --replicate-do-db and  --replicate-ignore-db  options, if any.  

•          Replicate_Do_Table,  Replicate_Ignore_Table,  Replicate_Wild_Do_Table,  Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table         
  The lists of tables that were specified with the  --replicate-do-table,  --replicate-ignore-table,  --replicate-wild-do-table,  and  --replicate-wild-ignore-table  options, if any.

•          Last_Errno, Last_Error         
  The error number and error message returned by the most  recently executed statement. An error number of 0 and  message of the empty string mean “no error.” If  the Last_Error value is not empty, it  also appears as a message in the slave's error log. For  example:         
Last_Errno: 1051
Last_Error: error 'Unknown table 'z'' on query 'drop table z'
  The message indicates that the table z existed on the master and was dropped there, but it did not exist on the slave, so DROP  TABLE failed on the slave. (This might occur, for  example, if you forget to copy the table to the slave when  setting up replication.)         
Note   When the slave SQL thread receives an error, it reports    the error first, then stops the SQL thread. This means  that there is a small window of time during which  SHOW SLAVE STATUS shows a nonzero value  for Last_Errno even though  Slave_SQL_Running still displas Yes.      
   so that if an error occur ,then the sql thread can’t runing continu until the error be resolved ,and the sql was executed can’t not rollback, the relay_log_file and relay_log_pos and master_log_file will re record in the file relay-log.inf ,so if you want continue your replication ,should change the log_file and log_pos use statement of CHANGE MASTER TO(whether the server do it automatic ?) ,then  run  slave start sql_thread;

•          Skip_Counter         
  The most recently used value for  SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER.  

•          Exec_Master_Log_Pos         
  The position of the last event executed by the SQL thread  from the master's binary log  (Relay_Master_Log_File).  (Relay_Master_Log_File,  Exec_Master_Log_Pos) in the master's  binary log corresponds to  (Relay_Log_File,  Relay_Log_Pos) in the relay log.     

•          Relay_Log_Space         
  The total combined size of all existing relay logs.        

•          Until_Condition,  Until_Log_File,  Until_Log_Pos         
  The values specified in the UNTIL clause  of the START SLAVE statement.         
  Until_Condition has these values:         
o              None if no UNTIL      clause was specified   
o              Master if the slave is reading until      a given position in the master's binary logs   
o              Relay if the slave is reading until a      given position in its relay logs   

Until_Log_File and  Until_Log_Pos indicate the log file name  and position values that define the point at which the SQL  thread stops executing.   

•          Master_SSL_Allowed,  Master_SSL_CA_File,  Master_SSL_CA_Path,  Master_SSL_Cert,  Master_SSL_Cipher,  Master_SSL_Key         
  These fields show the SSL parameters used by the slave to  connect to the master, if any.         
  Master_SSL_Allowed has these values:         
o              Yes if an SSL connection to the      master is permitted   
o              No if an SSL connection to the master      is not permitted   
o              Ignored if an SSL connection is      permitted but the slave server does not have SSL support      enabled   

The values of the other SSL-related fields correspond to the  values of the MASTER_SSL_CA,  MASTER_SSL_CAPATH,  MASTER_SSL_CERT,  MASTER_SSL_CIPHER, and  MASTER_SSL_KEY options to the  CHANGE MASTER TO statement.  See Section 12.6.2.1, “CHANGE MASTER TO Syntax”.  

•      Seconds_Behind_Master         
  This field is an indication of how “late” the  slave is:         
o     When the slave SQL thread is actively running (processing updates), this field is the number of  seconds that have elapsed since the timestamp of the  most recent event on the master executed by that thread.   
o     When the SQL thread has caught up to the slave I/O thread and goes idle waiting for more events from the I/O thread, this field is zero.

In essence, this field measures the time difference in  seconds between the slave SQL thread and the slave I/O  thread.         
  If the network connection between master and slave is fast,  the slave I/O thread is very close to the master, so this  field is a good approximation of how late the slave SQL  thread is compared to the master. If the network is slow,  this is not a good approximation; the  slave SQL thread may quite often be caught up with the  slow-reading slave I/O thread, so  Seconds_Behind_Master often shows a value  of 0, even if the I/O thread is late compared to the master.  In other words, this column is useful only for  fast networks.         
  This time difference computation works even though the  master and slave do not have identical clocks (the clock  difference is computed when the slave I/O thread starts, and  assumed to remain constant from then on).  Seconds_Behind_Master is  NULL (which means “unknown”)  if the slave SQL thread is not running, or if the slave I/O  thread is not running or not connected to master. For  example if the slave I/O thread is sleeping for the number  of seconds given by the CHANGE MASTER  TO statement or  --master-connect-retry option  (default 60) before reconnecting, NULL is  shown, as the slave cannot know what the master is doing,  and so cannot say reliably how late it is.         
  This field has one limitation. The timestamp is preserved  through replication, which means that, if a master M1 is  itself a slave of M0, any event from M1's binlog which  originates in replicating an event from M0's binlog has the  timestamp of that event. This enables MySQL to replicate  TIMESTAMP successfully.  However, the problem for  Seconds_Behind_Master is that if M1 also  receives direct updates from clients, the value randomly  deviates, because sometimes the last M1's event is from M0  and sometimes it is the most recent timestamp from a direct  update.

[ 本帖最后由 la19850302 于 2009-10-17 10:43 编辑 ]

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2009-10-16 14:47 |只看该作者
哥们,辛苦了。可以排版好些不?

论坛徽章:
综合交流区版块每周发帖之星
日期:2015-12-02 15:03:53数据库技术版块每日发帖之星
日期:2015-10-02 06:20:00IT运维版块每日发帖之星
日期:2015-10-02 06:20:00IT运维版块每日发帖之星
日期:2015-09-14 06:20:00金牛座
日期:2014-10-10 11:23:34CU十二周年纪念徽章
日期:2013-10-24 15:41:34酉鸡
日期:2013-10-19 10:17:1315-16赛季CBA联赛之北京
日期:2017-03-06 15:12:44
3 [报告]
发表于 2009-10-16 16:31 |只看该作者
谢谢分享

论坛徽章:
4 [报告]
发表于 2009-10-17 10:47 |只看该作者
2楼说地对,为了人品,再次排版

现在好看了点么?好看的话给爷笑一个
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP