最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 2681 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

A Qualified Templar [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2010-01-27 09:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

A qualified Templar, your team regardless of group or with wild relatives and friends a copy of both groups should be under the good.But then, he said to brush universal condemnation, asked us to help him.I anxiously ... ... I said, and give you one
aion power leveling
, you the farmer?The effect of anti-Mody you?Under the Dark?You take bits are under the copy of the problem.Hate to say it?50 I assess what the next one.Vice will be at home to see out.He went so far with the plug-in! I have nothing to say that I seriously assessment.Hate not pull in the past.
I was using a knife with both hands.He was angry and said "I do not grab hatred, and tired, but also Latin America, but to" is called the one regret I did.I said, the next Dark's House is a nanny did not protect the law.Now the true Templar of evaluation will not do a single milk, DPS who is not desperate Output?Who is not playing this a few seconds to
aion power leveling
open the back of an immediate? Who will be waiting for you!Hatred?Hate not give you my theory, data tables begin?Is called the one regret I was ah, really.I said "kill your friends, the door that day I promised him that double DPS, I told him killing a part of the theory of assassian, you have to ask everyone's House and his own one night, is not increaseddoubled, and even more than "In fact, these are not, he must be to learn, but we hope he will understand
aion power leveling
.A lot of guard ah, they said DPS career DPS too high and therefore not up to much.

本文来自ChinaUnix博客,如果查看原文请点:http://blog.chinaunix.net/u3/110803/showart_2161742.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP