打印 上一主题 下一主题

Elastix创始人Edgar Landivar在《voip88第一届开源通讯论坛》的演讲视频 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2011-01-15 09:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
演讲视频见:http://bbs.voip88.com/forum-redi ... tpost.html#lastpost

Hi 你好! Hi VoIP88! 大家还好吗?很开心今天能出现在这里。谢谢。

Now in english... the first thing i am going to say is sorry for my bad chinese accent, i am trying to improve my chinese... so, next time i hope to do it better.

现在,换英语说了...很抱歉我的中文发音不好,我会继续提高我的中文水平...所以,下次我希望能做得更好。

Well... In addition, congratulations to the VoIP88 people who organize this great event and who gave me this beautiful t-shirt... Also thanks to my friend Belief Mo who shared with me the idea to make this video.

嗯...此外,祝贺VoIP88社区组织这个会议,也感谢他们给了我这个美丽的T恤...同时也感谢我的朋友Belief Mo 给了我这么一个好建议,制作这个视频。
At last but not least thanks to my friend Gore, who help me with my chinese pronunciation.
Ok...

最后,还要感谢我的朋友Gore,感谢他帮我矫正中文发音。 那么,言归正传...
As you may know Elastix has reached its first million downloads a couple of months ago, that means that its popularity is growing... but it has also a consequence which is that we are reaching new markets... and one of the most important markets where Elastix is gaining popularity is the Chinese one.

可能你们已经知道Elastix的下载量在几个月前已经超过了一百万,这也意味着它越来越受大家的喜爱...同时,这也意味着Elastix进入了不同的新兴的市场...而最重要的市场就是Elastix越来越受到中国用户的青睐。

We see a lot of big possibilities in one of the most important markets on the world and for this reason we will put a lot of effort in adapt our product to the chinese people.

我们现在也看到了中国市场的潜力,因此,我们将投入大量的精力让我们的产品更懂中国用户的需求和使用习惯。

Of course, at the moment Elastix is already translated to Chinese but we are also trying to translate all our training material, user manuals, web site information and several other resources and documentation to this language.

当然,此刻Elastix的是已经翻译成了中文,但是我们也试图把我们所有的培训材料,用户手册,网站信息和其他一些资源和文档翻译成中文。

With this initiatives we see more and more chinese people being involved with the project (voip88 is an example of this. Another example is the translation of the Elastix interface to Chinese) and of course we hope to see more and more Chinese Elastix instalations in the very near future.

有了这些资源,我们希望看到越来越多的中国用户参与到我们的项目来(voip88就是这样一个例子。另一个例子是Elastix的中文界面翻译),当然我们也希望看到越来越多的中国用户在将来选择安装Elastix。

Well, having said that, I will speak a little bit about a new Elastix feature that will be released in the next months. This feature is related with our call center software. We have detected that this particular piece of software is gaining interesting acceptance in China.

那么,话说回来,我会讲一个关于新Elastix的功能,将在未来几个月发布。此功能与我们的呼叫中心软件有关。我们发现,呼叫中心软件在中国很多用户所接受和肯定。
This is the first time we are announcing this feature and we decided to make it here, in this important event.

这是我们第一次公开这一功能,因此我们决定在这次重要的会议上宣布。

Ok, so, what is the feature?
好吧,那么,是什么功能呢?

The feature is a new technology called Elastix Call Center Protocol.
该功能是一项新技术,我们称它为Elastix的呼叫中心协议。

Yes, as you may suppose it is a protocol. But, there are already a lot of protocols everywhere. So, you may ask: what will be the advantage of this new protocol?

是的,你可能想这只是一个协议。但是,现在的协议到处都是。那么,你可能会问:这一协议有什么优势呢?

Well, this protocol will allow any third party developer to write its own call center agent interface or any other kind of software which can communicate with our call center engine.

那么,这个协议将允许任何第三方开发者编写自己的呼叫中心代理接口或任何其他种类的软件,可以与我们的呼叫中心引擎相连。

This protocol will be specialized for call center operation, improving performance and allowing large installations of thousand of seats. On the other side, this protocol will allow the proliferation of agent interfaces, so the user will have several options at the moment to choose his call center interface.

此协议将是专注于呼叫中心运作,可以提高软件性能并允许上千座席的大型安装应用。另外,这个协议将允许代理接口的扩展,因此,用户将有多种选择连接自己的呼叫中心接口。

Another important thing about this new protocol is that the Elastix team of developers can now focus its work in to build a more powerful and full featured call center engine, without to worry about the agent interface.

关于这个新协议的另一个重要的事情是, Elastix的研发团队现在可以将其工作重点在放在开发一个更加强大和功能齐全的呼叫中心引擎,而不需要担心接入接口。
We will release more information soon... so, stay tuned.

我们将会公布更多的信息...所以,敬请关注。

Well, thanks again for the opportunity to participate in this event from Ecuador, here in South America. It is really an honor for me. Hope to be present next year. Good bye.

那么,很开心有机会可以在厄瓜多尔直接参与到本次活动。我感到很荣幸。希望明年可以亲自过来参加。再见。

本文转自于:http://bbs.voip88.com/forum-redi ... tpost.html#lastpost
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP