查看: 2313 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

curl-loader使用问题 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2010-12-13 11:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
在使用curl-loader的过程中,遇到了一些问题,找到了解决方案,但不明白他写的意思,麻烦各位帮忙看下,最好能给出解决方案,谢谢。

Why I am getting "Connection time-out after 5108 ms" like errors in the log file?

This means, that the connections cannot be established within 5 seconds (which is the default). If some of clients are getting such errors, this means, that the server is overloaded and cannot establish TCP connection within the time. Y may wish to increase the connection timeout globally by e.g. -c 10 or to specify an increased timeout using tag TIMER_TCP_CONN_SETUP=10.

When all your clients have such errors, in most cases this is due either to resolving or routing problems or other network problems. Y can set any addresses to your clients in IP_ADDR_MIN and IP_ADDR_MAX tags, providing, that you ensure a smooth route from client and from server for the addresses you use.

Please, start with a single client and see that it works, than progress further. When you are specifying any addresses here, they are added by curl-loader initialization to the network interface of your choice and may be seen by the command:
#/sbin/ip addr

Command ping (man ping) has an option -I to force the ping to be issued from a certain ip-address. To test, that your routing is OK, you may use, e.g.:
#ping -I <the client address you wish to use> url-target
When it works - it will be OK.
Please, also pay attention to the firewalling/NAT settings at your linux loading machine (netfilter/iptables), at the tested servers and through the whole packets route.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP