最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 2283 | 回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

移植Expressgate到U盘 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2008-12-19 11:03 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

from to:http://72.14.235.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.kinox-fr.com/post/2008/10/expressgate-eee-pc-901&usg=ALkJrhgKDI8OUhLQ8H18KA3qic6K_Y_8JA
This tutorial will aim to install
Express Gate
of Asus on a USB stick and boot it on my Eee PC 901. You can of course use this tutorial for any other compatible PC (I have no list so you test ...)
Prerequisite:
  • Have notions of use of Linux. Si vous n'y connaissez rien il faudra malheureusement pour vous apprendre un peu If you know there will unfortunately nothing to teach you a little
    file:///home/gary/%E6%A1%8C%E9%9D%A2/translate_files/translate_p_data/167.gif
    un lien pour vous
    ici
    (courage c'est simple a link for you
    here (it's
    simple courage
    file:///home/gary/%E6%A1%8C%E9%9D%A2/translate_files/translate_p_data/wink.gif
    )
  • Having installed a Linux distribution or use a Live CD (I recommend the CD of Ubuntu that I baserais).
  • 1 key or USB flash card (the SD work very well) of at least 512 MB
  • Download sources Express Gate
    here
Once you have all that we can begin:
      1。First, unzip the file
ExpressGateSSD_ExpressGateV1231.zip

2。Go to v1.2.3.1_20080605/ExpressGate (onboard)     ST_ASUSEG00_256MB_v1.2.3.1_20080605.IMG copy the file and rename it to file.img
     3。If you're running Linux expressgate
create a folder in your home directory and place the file file.img, if
you're running Windows copy the file on a USB key (or other media), you
must create the directory under Linux later and drop the file
    4。On Windows download the
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool,
install and format your key-card with flash (égaleent possible Linux syslinux but I would not here ...). Ceci rendra votre clé USB bootable (toutes les données présentent sur la clé seront effacées !!) This will make your USB drive bootable (all data are the key will be deleted!)
    5,If you are still not on Linux is the time to do it ... Donc booter votre PC sous Linux (pour ma part j'utiliserais Ubuntu 8.04 installé sur mon Eee PC) So boot your PC running Linux (for my part j'utiliserais Ubuntu 8.04 installed on my Eee PC)
Well, now things are going plot thickens a bit for people who do not know much ...Following my
tutorial will be based on Ubuntu 8.04 so for those who have another
Linux distribution you must manage to find the equivalent commands
(this applies especially to the package manager is still equivalent)
You must download the packages:
    sfdisk, lilo, mkdosfs, syslinux

So why, a little apt-get install or better use
Synaptic (this is not the exact name of the packages but the commands
to be used)
Si ce n'est toujours pas fait, créez un dossier expressgate dans votre dossier personnel (avec Nautilus pour ceux qui n'aiment pas la ligne de commande) puis copiez dedant le fichier FILE.IMG If this is not always done so, create a folder expressgate in your personnel file (with Nautilus for those who dislike the command line) and then copy the file dedant file.img

本文来自ChinaUnix博客,如果查看原文请点:http://blog.chinaunix.net/u2/75200/showart_1729156.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP