论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2011-12-20 09:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

GL: Performance problem with Posting process (GLPPOS) [ID 115853.1]
  修改时间 07-FEB-2011     类型 PROBLEM     状态 PUBLISHED  

Checked for relevance on 07-Feb-2011

Problem Description -------------------

You are experiencing performance problems while running the Posting process (GLPPOS) after a successful install/upgrade of Oracle General Ledger, Release 11i. The following is what you see in the Posting log file: glpipi() gl_posting_interim_xx <- where xx is a number In one example, you are trying to post 50,000 lines and it is taking 24 hours. Responsibility: General Ledger Super User Navigation Path: Journals ->

Post Solution Description --------------------

Perform the following checks: - Profile 'Use Performance Module' = Yes - Run the GL Optimizer with Gather Index and Gather Statistics set to Yes. - If you use summary templates, run the 'Maintain Summary Templates' program. - Oracle Applications 11i requires certain init.ora parameters for the CBO. Customers can check their current settings by running the standard script $FND_TOP/sql/AFCHKCBO.sql . As there are frequent improvements being made always download the lates script from NOTE.174605.1 bde_chk_cbo.sql - Reports Database Initialization - Run the program 'Gather Schema Statistics' to gather statistics for Cost Based Optimizer (CBO). Responsibility: System Administrator Navigation Path: Requests -> Run Enter ALL for the Schema name which will gather index, table-level and column-level statistics for all Oracle Application schemas installed. Once the above has been checked, rerun the Posting process. If the process still takes a long time to run, refer to Note:101379.1 for further assistance.

Explanation -----------

In prior releases, the Oracle Applications initialization parameters set the ORACLE Server to use rule-based optimization (RBO) by default when executing a SQL statement. Oracle Applications Release 11i is run in the cost-based optimization mode (CBO). To properly configure the Oracle8i Server to use cost-based optimization, you must analyze the database by gathering statistics about Oracle Applications database objects. It is recommended that the process Gather Schema Statistics be scheduled to run on a monthly basis as part of system maintenance. References ---------- Maintaining Oracle Applications, Release 11i (Part No. A83525-01) Upgrading Oracle Applications, Release 11i (Part No. A69411-01) Note:116571.1 Note:101379.1 Additional Search Words ----------------------- FND_STATS GLPPOS glpipi

显示相关信息 相关的

产品
  • Oracle E-Business Suite > Financial Management > Financial Control and Reporting > Oracle General Ledger
  • Oracle E-Business Suite > Financial Management > Financial Control and Reporting > Oracle General Ledger
关键字
GLPPOS; POST; PERFORMANCE; LEDGER

<A href='https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?cmd=show&type=NOT&doctype=PROBLEM&id=115853.1&clickstreamSession=75a442202c347adf19425fe24ebec19439c476a5827a02e603f9d6fa0abb0694&addClickInfo=返回页首返回页首

var rateArticleSuccess = "您的评级已发送到 Oracle"; var rateArticleFailure = "无法为文档评级"; checkArticleRatingStatus(); <!--115853.1</EMMOS_CONTEXT_STRING>-->
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP