最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 2947 | 回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

My telnet problem. [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2005-01-08 11:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
help me please!!!\r\n\r\nActually I am facing two problems.\r\n\r\nFirst one is when I open Netscape an error keep showing with warnning me that \"Netscape is unable to use the mail server because you have not provided a username. Provide one in the Preferences and try again\". I think this is default sending mail functionality of Netscape. Indeed I entered a username while I saw the warnning. But warnning keeps popping up. On the other hand, how can I disable that functionality. However, it is no problem at all for my machine to go surf websites.\r\n\r\nSecond is I can not telnet to Solaris from remote end. I use putty to telnet with Telnet option labeling port 23. Firstly, I can see the Banner SunOS 5.9 and login information. So I input root account and then password. Afterward the putty screen close. I do not know why it close. But it just close without any hint.\r\nWell, I am so depressed about above two question.\r\nI am hopefully waiting nice guys to solve my problems.\r\n\r\nThank in advanced.

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2005-01-08 11:22 |只看该作者

My telnet problem.

I modify the second question.\r\nI captured the message why I can not telnet to solaris.\r\nThe message is \"Not on system console\".\r\nI login with identity of \"root\".\r\nIs that the idenitity causing the problem unable to telnet solaris?\r\n\r\nWilbert thanks in advanced.

论坛徽章:
3 [报告]
发表于 2005-01-08 14:17 |只看该作者

My telnet problem.

原帖由 \"wilbert\" 发表:\nI modify the second question.\r\nI captured the message why I can not telnet to solaris.\r\nThe message is \"Not on system console\".\r\nI login with identity of \"root\".\r\nIs that the idenitity causing the pro..........
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBy default ,the system only allow  root to login  on the system console;But You can edit the /etc/default/login  and comment one line to permit root to telnet it  ;

论坛徽章:
4 [报告]
发表于 2005-01-08 14:42 |只看该作者

My telnet problem.

原帖由 \"wilbert\" 发表:\nI modify the second question.\r\nI captured the message why I can not telnet to solaris.\r\nThe message is \"Not on system console\".\r\nI login with identity of \"root\".\r\nIs that the idenitity causing the pro..........
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBy default ,the system only allow  root to login  on the system console;But You can edit the /etc/default/login  and comment one line to permit root to telnet it  ;
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP