最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 4012 | 回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

xen PV guest domain 笔记 [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2008-09-23 15:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
This doc is only for the persons who has basic concept of Solaris xen PV domain, and will be helpful as a memorandum。\r\n*Setup guest domain\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\r\ncreate a file (or a disk slice, zvol) as the root disk\r\n\r\n        #mkfile -n 5g /path/domain.root\r\n        #chmod -R 777 /path/domain.root     #if don\'t want to open all the access, leave it to virt-install to create the root file, not create root file by mkfile\r\n\r\nuse virt-install to install domain, answer several question\r\n        domain name\r\n        ram - 768\r\n        disk - path\r\n        install image /net/abc.prc/ftp/pub/CDimages/nv/90/x86/solarisdvd.iso\r\n\r\n        \r\nsetup the boot flags, add the entry to /boot/grub/menu.lst and change the \"default $\" accordingly\r\n\r\n        Example \r\n#---------- ADDED BY BOOTADM - DO NOT EDIT ----------\r\ntitle Solaris xVM\r\nfindroot (rootfs0,0,a)\r\nkernel$ /boot/$ISADIR/xen.gz\r\nmodule$ /platform/i86xpv/kernel/$ISADIR/unix /platform/i86xpv/kernel/$ISADIR/uni\r\nx\r\nmodule$ /platform/i86pc/$ISADIR/boot_archive\r\n#---------------------END BOOTADM--------------------\r\n\r\ntitle Solaris xVM 32-bit\r\nfindroot (rootfs0,0,a)\r\nkernel$ /boot/xen.gz\r\nmodule$ /platform/i86xpv/kernel/unix /platform/i86xpv/kernel/unix\r\nmodule$ /platform/i86pc/boot_archive\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n*Admin guest domain(CLI access)\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\r\nThere are 2 ways to admin guest domain xm/virsh from domain0, we may select one of them.\r\n\r\nBy default, the guest domain will have an IF avaiable xnf0, you need to setup the IP so\r\n\r\nyou can access the guest domain through network\r\n\r\n        #ifconfig xnf0 plumb\r\n        #ifconfig xnf0 10.13.49.52/24 up\r\n\r\nIf you want the config keep through reboot, you need to setup the network config files.\r\n\r\n\r\n        #xm list                                                                #show the domain info\r\n\r\n        #xm start domain_name                        #if the domain is not start, use it\r\n\r\n        #xm console domain_name                        #console access to guest domain,  ctrl+] to escape console\r\n\r\n        #virsh dumpxml domain_name > /dommain_name.xml      #save the domain info to a file\r\n\r\n        #virsh destory domain_name    #destory the guest domain\r\n        \r\n        #virsh undefine                                        #clean the info for guest domain\r\n\r\n        #virsh create /domain_name.xml        #create the domain based on the xml file\r\n\r\nFor test purpose, after you config a domain, you\'d better first dumpxml the domain to a file\r\n\r\nin case if the domain crashed in the test, you can easy to recreate it by the xml file.\r\n\r\nWhile testing, you may need to check the xen log for detail information\r\n\r\n        /var/log/xen/xend.log\r\n        /var/log/xen/xpvd.log\n\n[ 本帖最后由 x3y4z5 于 2008-10-8 16:53 编辑 ]

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2008-09-23 23:13 |只看该作者
welcome to back. friend\r\n\r\nalthough i don\'t understand and use xen. i still think this is a good valuable article。\r\n\r\nthanks for your experience \r\n\r\nup.up~go~go~\n\n[ 本帖最后由 yuhuohu 于 2008-9-24 11:37 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP