最近访问板块 发新帖
查看: 1381 | 回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Cant boot Linux Gui (GPE) for my ipaq(sorry,no Chinese IM) [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
跳转到指定楼层
1 [收藏(0)] [报告]
发表于 2005-10-21 11:59 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

I have ipaq 1940 and i succeeded booting linux console on it which communicates with my Linux host through SSH,(Using haret.exe,compiling my own kernel),Unfortunately ,There is no vitual keybord available,so you have to get kind of GUI environment ,I have googled it and find available informations on handhelds.org,I followed the step one by one,choosing GPE for my gui environment.GPE is based on X window and GTK2. I used haret.exe to load the kernel which had loop device support and making a ramdisk to initialize it.When i run haret.exe in windows CE,ipaq box got rebooting,you could see a penguin,then the executable "linuxrc " in my initrd began to execute,linuxrc was following:

#!/bin/sh

export PATH="/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin"
echo "Booting Linux" >; /dev/tty1
sleep 3
echo "Using kernel `uname -r`" >; /dev/tty1
echo "Configuring usb0 to 192.168.6.2..." >; /dev/tty1
ifconfig usb0 192.168.6.2
echo "Mounting /dev/mmcblk0p1 to /mnt/sdcard..." >; /dev/tty1
mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 /mnt/sdcard
echo "Setting up loop device..." >; /dev/tty1
losetup /dev/loop0 /mnt/sdcard/gpe
echo "Mounting rootfs to /mnt/temproot..." >; /dev/tty1
mount -t ext2 -o rw /dev/loop0 /mnt/temproot
echo "Executing pivot_root..." >; /dev/tty1
cd /mnt/temproot
if [ ! -d initrd ]; then
mkdir initrd
fi
pivot_root . initrd
echo "Executing init..." >; /dev/tty1
exec chroot . /sbin/init <dev/tty1 >;dev/tty1 2>;&1
echo "Unmounting ramdisk..." >; /dev/tty1
umount /initrd

gpe is the GPE image file on my SD card, which is like a common initrd but includs X lib,GTK lib,and gpe stuffs. The booting coud step to "pivot_root",then when it began execute "exec chroot . /sbin/init......", the screen in my handheld was locked at "Executing init...", after several secs,my 1940 got hard reset,and booted to winCE again. i tryed lots of test,finding out this problem had nothing to do with the binary "/sbin/init".There was no debug info available, any one who knows embeded system can give me a hint.
P.S: I think when chrooting to execute init,the hard flashed winCE loader is started,but why someone else succeeded???

论坛徽章:
2 [报告]
发表于 2005-10-21 20:58 |只看该作者

Cant boot Linux Gui (GPE) for my ipaq(sorry,no Chinese IM)

我尝试使用NFS boot GPE,出现同样的问题,到"Executing Init..."时机器就硬重启,然后出现了WIN CE的启动画面,问题应该在这里,但不知道从哪里下手。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。郁闷ing!!

论坛徽章:
3 [报告]
发表于 2005-10-23 00:43 |只看该作者

Cant boot Linux Gui (GPE) for my ipaq(sorry,no Chinese IM)

我在3630上装过, console和GUI都起来了.不过我用的是QPE
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP