第二个错误饶过了,网上找的答案,不过不知为何。

不要用vmware加载iso 而是用daemon或者alcohol加载iso 然后vmware加载虚拟光驱安装即可。

论坛徽章:
4 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-28 16:33 |只看该作者

在宗卷安装时又卡在那里

结果网上看到了这个,如下:
Mac OS真烦

当你到这一步的时候应该高兴才对!呵呵!你应该可以看到最上面有一个"实用工具"或者"工具"之类的一个选择菜单,你点击,稍等,就会有一个"磁盘工具"的程序,点击打开.你应该可以看见你的硬盘,然后选择"分区"确定你要装的分区,然后点击右边窗口里面的"抹除"这样就等于是格式化硬盘了!格式化完成以后就可以关闭"磁盘工具"回到你刚才卡住那里,你就会看见一个磁盘标志,一般还有一个向下的绿色箭头.恭喜可以继续安装了!!!呵呵!!!

论坛徽章:
5 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-28 18:56 |只看该作者

看了一下这篇文章,觉得很有参考价值

[VIII] Specs:
-------------

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Version 2003)
MSI P4N Diamond Motherboard (MS-7160)
Intel 640 (P4 3.2GHz 2MB Cache x64)
2x512MB DDRII/PC4300 RAM (Mixed brands)
MSI GeForce 7600 GT (256MB RAM)
Western Digital WD800BB (80GB 4MB Cache 7200RPM)

[IX] Software Used:
-------------------

VMware Worksation version 5.5.19175        http://www.vmware.com/download/ws/eval.html       
Daemon Tools 4.03HE                        http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/ ... ategory&catid=5

JaS Mac OS 10.4.7 Intel/AMD Install DVD        <NO LINK - SORRY>

==============================================================================================================
  Note: I have provided links to all the software I can. The rest can not be legally linked to, so use your best
        resources. I'm sure you can figure out where to look. ;D
  ==============================================================================================================

[X] VMware Configuration:
-------------------------

Guest OS Type: Other -> FreeBSD
Memory: 512MB
Hard Disk (IDE 0:0): Independent-persistent 8GB Emulated Pre-allocated

=============================================================================================================
  Note: Make sure you set each and every drive you add to your VMware configuration to Independent-persistent
        mode before putting it to use. Failure to do so can cause some serious issues (or so I'm told.)

Also, for those of you planning to do a VMware to native install, use a fixed HD instead of an emulated
        drive. This step signifies the only difference between a pure VMware, and VMware to native install.

If you have trouble installing to a fixed HD, install to a VMware emulated drive, then see the tip in
        the "Extended Procedures" section to image your installation to a fixed drive.
  =============================================================================================================

CD-ROM (IDE 0:1): Using D-Tools emulated drive (H
Floppy: Disabled
Ethernet: Bridged
Audio: Auto detect
Virtual Processors: 2

[XI] Time Tables:
-----------------

=================================================================================================================
  Note: These times reflect my specific hardware and software configurations.
        I have placed them here (along with my system specs above) to use as a general time-table for each step.
        In general, I would say the longer any one of these steps takes, the worse off you're going to be. (Duh.)
        If it appears as if your performance is going to be (for lack of a better word) shitty, don't use VMware.
        However, there is a solution for those of you with that very problem - see the note above regarding VMware
        to native installations.
  =================================================================================================================

Selected Packages:

> Essential System Software (10 minutesn)
  > 10.4.7.Combo.Update (3 minutes)
  > INTEL.SSE3 (5 seconds)

===========================================================================================================
    Note: Be sure to select the appropriate patches for your system. If you don't know which ones they are, you
          probobly aren't fit to be installing OS X. You can always Google for help though.
    ===========================================================================================================

Other Time Factors:

> Virtual Machine Preperation (2 minutes)
  > Pre-installation Procedure (3 minutes)
  > Installer Scripts (3 minutes)
  > Volume Optimization (3 minutes)
  > First Boot (4 minutes)
  > Post-installation Configuration (3 minutes)

[XII] Basic Installation/Upgrade:
---------------------------------

1. Mount ISO in Daemon Tools.
2. Create a virtual machine with the aforementioned configuration.
3. Start the machine and boot from CD-ROM. (Press ESC at POST.)
4. Run OS X installation in verbose mode. (F8 then "-v" at Darwin.)

===============================================================================================================
   Note: Log any errors you encounter here. You will need to Google them for help.
         Trust me, if you have a problem, someone else has already fixed it, so look hard and long if you have to.
   ===============================================================================================================

5. Enter disk utility to create partition table. (Utilities -> Disk Utility)
   5a. Select drive to install onto.
   5b. Enter "artiton" tab and configure partiton table like so:
       > 1 Partition, 8GB, Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
   5c. Hit the "artiton" button and exit Disk Utility.
6. Activate the OS X partition.
   8a. Enter Terminal to activate partition. (Utilities -> Terminal)
   8b. Use the fdisk tool in Terminal as follows:
       > fdisk -e /dev/rdisk0
       > f 1
       > write
       > y
       > exit
   8c. Quit Terminal and return to Installer.

=======================================================================================================
       Note: In order to return to the installer, you must go to the Terminal menu and select "Quit Terminal."
       =======================================================================================================

7. Continue installer with custom configuration. (Selected packages above.)

Note: You can skip the DVD check. It's really a waste of time since we're working with a good copy of the ISO.
         (I know you were careful in downloading a good copy of the ISO.)

8. Allow the machine to reboot, but hit F8 before Darwin loads, type "-v" at the prompt, and again note any errors.
9. Configure & register OS X using false information. (You can use real information for your login.)

===============================================================================
   Note: Registration can be bypassed by disabling the Ethernet adapter in VMware.
         However, be sure to re-enable it for the software updates.
   ===============================================================================

10. Allow the system to update as needed. Ignore any Apple official updates, and Google for the hacked ones.

============================================================================================================
    Note: If things are running smoothly enough, I would suggest configuring OS X to your liking while you wait.
    ============================================================================================================

11. That's it! You should now have a working copy of OS X 10.4.7! If you don't, I'm sorry, Google for help.

Note: This release will install version 10.4.7 of OS X, but it DOES NOT include the latest kernel.
          At the point of this writing, no hacked version of either of the latest two kernels (.5 & .6) have been
          released.

[XIII] Extended Procedures:
---------------------------

Note: These "extended" procedures are derived of optimization techniques documented by various OS X x86 users.
        None of this is necessery, and I warn you that there have been cases of errors caused by these methods.
        This section is intended for advanced users only. Proceed at your own risk.

1. Delete the AppleTPMACPI.kext file.
   1a. Boot OS X into Verbose Single-User mode.
   1b. At the prompt, type "/sbin/fsck -fy" and then "/sbin/mount -uw /" to enable disk writing.
   1c. Proceed to move (mv) or delete (rm) the file, "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTPMACPI.kext" (If it exists.)
   1d. Restart and enjoy the free CPU power.

2. Disable unneded hardware in BIOS.
   2a. Start up the Virtual Machine and enter the BIOS.
   2b. On the Main tab, change "Legacy Diskette A" to "Disabled"
   2c. On the Advanced tab under "I/O Device Configuration" disable EVERYTHING.
   2d. Let OS X boot, and you're done.

Note: I personally did not see much of an improvement after this, but it must help something, as it prevents
           resources you don't need from being initialized.

3. Here's the real performance boost - imaging OS X to a physical disk (ONLY if you used a virtual HD to start.)

=========================================================================================================
     Note: I've been having trouble getting this technique to work, if someone could please contribute working
           instructions to fill this section, I would be more then happy to give credit where credit is due.
     =========================================================================================================

4. Changing your screen resolution (on non-supported adapters.)
   4a. During boot, before Darwin starts loading, press F8.
   4b. At the prompt, type (with the quotes) "Graphics Mode"="1280x1024x32" (If OS X won't load, try verbose mode.)
   4c. Feel free to play with different resolutions. The x32 bit at the end is your color depth (16, 24 or 32-bit.)
   4d. This doesn't improve performance from what I've seen, but it is a nice visual enhancement.Sample TextSample Text

论坛徽章:
6 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-29 10:25 |只看该作者

赛扬就是个垃圾

气死我了,装得差不多时,出现如下画面,重启后虚拟机把我的芯片Disable了,
网上查了资料说芯片是赛扬的,不支持SSE3,

cpu disabled.JPG (47.24 KB, 下载次数: 166)

图

论坛徽章:
7 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-30 09:37 |只看该作者

这个又是什么问题???????

我重装了以后选择SSE2补丁,前面的四国语言问题是没有了,但是装完重新启动。
按F8,然后输入-v,回车
就出现如下画面。
我查遍了google和baidu就是没有看见有和我一样问题的!!!
请问这个问题应该怎么解决?如果这个问题解决了,估计就能进入
9. Configure & register OS X using false information. (You can use real information for your login.)
也就是配置,注册界面,这次真得没办法了:S
这个苹果真难啃,难怪只有一半

program.JPG (174.92 KB, 下载次数: 179)

问题

问题

论坛徽章:
8 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-30 09:42 |只看该作者

就是一直停在那个no Airport driver found!!!

怎么会这样?请高手明示!

论坛徽章:
9 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-30 09:59 |只看该作者
你那个no dns是没有问题的
因为网络没配好
取不到dns server
等到timeout之后自己会过去的
耐心等吧

论坛徽章:
10 [报告]
发表于 2007-01-30 12:07 |只看该作者

好象停的时间很长啊

好象停的时间很长啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP