论坛徽章:
发表于 2007-04-30 23:01 |显示全部楼层
嘿嘿
正缺少人手呢
要不你来翻译

论坛徽章:
发表于 2008-03-23 16:19 |显示全部楼层
英语水平太差呀。

Q: Is there a "Quick Start Guide" or some tutorial for beginners?
A: Yes. The first chapter, Beginner’s Tutorial, contains screenshots and step-by-step instructions
on how to create, mount, and use a TrueCrypt volume.
问:有快速开始的向导或者一些初学者的提示吗?
答:有,初学者指南的第一章中用屏幕截图的方式手把手地指示。

Q: I forgot my password – is there any way to recover the files from my TrueCrypt volume?
A: TrueCrypt does not contain any mechanism or facility that would allow partial or complete
recovery of your encrypted data without knowing the correct password or the key used to encrypt
the data. The only way to recover your files is to try to "crack" the password or the key, but it could
take thousands or millions of years depending on the length and quality of the password/keyfiles,
on software/hardware efficiency, and other factors.
问:我忘记了我的密码——有办法从我的TrueCrypt卷中重新获取我的的文件吗?
答:如果你忘记了密码,TrueCrypt并没有任何工具可以部分或完全恢复你的加密文档。
Q: Does TrueCrypt save my password to a disk?
A: No.
问:可以将密码存入磁盘中吗?
答:no。
Q: Can I directly play a video (.avi, .mpg, etc.) stored on a TrueCrypt volume?
A: Yes, TrueCrypt-encrypted volumes are like normal disks. You provide the correct password
(and/or keyfile) and mount (open) the TrueCrypt volume. When you double click the icon of the
video file, the operating system launches the application associated with the file type – typically a
media player. The media player then begins loading a small initial portion of the video file from the
TrueCrypt-encrypted volume to RAM (memory) in order to play it. While the portion is being
loaded, TrueCrypt is automatically decrypting it (in RAM). The decrypted portion of the video
(stored in RAM) is then played by the media player. While this portion is being played, the media
player begins loading next small portion of the video file from the TrueCrypt-encrypted volume to
RAM (memory) and the process repeats.
The same goes for video recording: Before a chunk of a video file is written to a TrueCrypt volume,
TrueCrypt encrypts it in RAM and then writes it to the disk. This process is called on-the-fly
encryption/decryption and it works for all file types, not only for video files.
问:能将音频文件存入TrueCrypt的卷中吗:
答:可以,TrueCrypt加密卷相当于一个常规的磁盘,你只要使用正确的密码打开TrueCrypt卷。双击音频文件的图标,操作系统就会自动关联相应的应用程序,例如,多媒体播放机(media player),这时,多媒体播放机就开始从TrueCrypt卷载入一部分小的音频文件到内存中。这部分文件被装载后,TrueCrypt就自动在内存中译成media player可接受的文件。当这一小部分被media player播放后,media player就自动从TrueCrypt中装载另一部分文件,过程如上,反复进行。视频文件的读入过程也同上所述。首先将大块的视频文档写到TrueCrypt卷中,然后TrueCrypt在内存中进行加密,写入磁盘。这个过程称为空中加密/解密。它适用于包括视频文件在内的所有的文件。

Q: Will TrueCrypt be open-source and free forever?
A: Yes, it will. We will never create a commercial version of TrueCrypt, as we believe in open source and free security software.
问:TrueCrypt永远免费开放和开源吗?
答:是的,我们相信开源和免费的安全软件,因此我们不会创建TrueCrypt的商业版本。
Q: Is it possible to donate to the TrueCrypt project?
A: Yes, it is. For more information, please visit http://www.truecrypt.org/donations/
问:它会不会捐赠给TrueCrypt项目。
答:会。详细信息,请点击http://www.truecrypt.org/donations/
Q: Does TrueCrypt also encrypt file names and folder names?
A: Yes. The entire file system within a TrueCrypt volume is encrypted (including file names, folder
names, and contents of every file). This applies to both types of TrueCrypt volumes – i.e., to file containers (virtual TrueCrypt disks) and to TrueCrypt-encrypted partitions/devices.
问:TrueCrypt可以加密文件名和文件夹名吗?
答:可以,TrueCrypt卷可以加密整个文件系统包括文件名,文件夹名和每个文件的内容。TrueCrypt支持TrueCrypt卷的两种类型的加密。一是文件夹(虚拟的TrueCrypt磁盘),二是加密整个磁盘设备。
Q: How can I use TrueCrypt on a USB flash drive?
A: You have two options:
1) Encrypt the entire USB flash drive. However, you will not be able run TrueCrypt from the
USB flash drive.
Note: Windows does not support multiple partitions on USB flash drives.
2) Create a TrueCrypt file container on the USB flash drive (for information on how to do so,
see the chapter Beginner’s Tutorial). If you leave enough space on the USB flash drive
(choose an appropriate size for the TrueCrypt container), you will also be able to store
TrueCrypt on the USB flash drive (along with the container – not in the container) and you
will be able to run TrueCrypt from the USB flash drive (see also the chapter Traveller
Mode).
问:怎样将TrueCrypt用于USB闪存设备中?
答:有两种选择:
1)加密这个usb闪存设备。美中不足地是,你将不能从USB闪存设备中运行TrueCrypt。
提示:Windows不支持USB闪存设备的多效分配。
2)在USB闪存设备中创建一个TrueCrypt文件夹(详细信息请参阅初学者指南)。如果USB中剩有足够的空间(选择合适的空间大小创建TrueCrypt文件夹),将TrueCrypt存入USB设备中,这样你就可以从USB闪存设备中直接运行TrueCrypt。
Q: What is the maximum possible size of a TrueCrypt volume?
A: TrueCrypt volumes can be up to 8589934592 GB. However, you need to take into account
several limiting factors. For instance, file system constraints, limitations of the hardware connection
standard and of the operating system, etc.
问:TrueCrypt卷的最大长度是多少:
答:最大可达到8589934592 GB,但是你必须考虑几个限制因素,如:文件系统限制,操作系统和硬盘线路的限制等。
Q: I've heard that SHA-1 has been broken. Does it affect TrueCrypt?
A: SHA-1 is one of the three hash algorithms used by TrueCrypt (the user decides which algorithm
is used). In 2005, a theoretical method was invented to find collisions in SHA-1 with effort smaller than that required for brute force on average (263 instead of 280 steps). However, as TrueCrypt
uses SHA-1 merely as a pseudorandom function, it currently appears to be highly unlikely that
possible future discovery of collisions in SHA-1 would affect the security of TrueCrypt volumes.
This assumption is supported by proofs presented in M. Bellare’s paper New Proofs for NMAC and
HMAC: Security without Collision-Resistance. Nevertheless, to be conservative, you may want to
prefer Whirlpool or RIPEMD-160. For more information, please see the chapter Hash Algorithms.
问:SHA—1崩溃了,它会影响TrueCrypt吗?
答:SHA—1是TrueCrypt使用的三种杂乱算法的其中一种,2005年,一种理论发现,平均上讲,SHA—1的冲突效果比强力效果要小(263代替280步)。然而,SHA—1只是TrueCrypt的一个伪随机函数,目前进一步发现的SHA—1冲突不可能影响TrueCrypt加密卷的安全,这一假设在M. Bellare的论文New Proofs for NMAC and HMAC: Security without Collision-Resistance.中得到了证明,不过,保守地说,你可能更青睐于Whirlpool 或者RIPEMD-160。详细信息请看杂乱算法。

Q: Can I unplug or turn off a hot-plug device (for example, a USB flash drive or USB hard
drive) when there is a mounted TrueCrypt volume on it?
A: Before you unplug or turn off the device, you should always dismount the TrueCrypt volume in
TrueCrypt first, and then perform the 'Eject' operation if available (right-click the device in the
'Computer' or 'My Computer' list), or use the 'Safely Remove Hardware' function (built in Windows,
accessible via the taskbar notification area). Otherwise, data loss may occur.
问:当设备上装有TrueCrypt卷时,可以热拔或关闭该设备吗(例如USB闪存设备)
答:热拔和关闭设备时,你应该先在TrueCrypt中关闭TrueCrypt卷,然后需要的话,执行'Eject'操作,(右键单击该设备)或者使用 ‘安全移除硬件’函数(建立于Windows中的任务栏)。否则,就会丢失数据。

Q: Will I be able to mount my TrueCrypt partition/container on any computer?
A: TrueCrypt volumes are independent of the operating system. You will be able to mount your
TrueCrypt volume on any computer on which you can run TrueCrypt (see also the question
” Can I use TrueCrypt in Windows if I do not have administrator privileges?”).
问:我可以在任何计算机上安装我的TrueCrypt文件容器吗?
答:TrueCrypt卷和操作系统是独立的,你可以在任何可以运行TrueCrypt的计算机上安装你的TrueCrypt文件容器。(参阅问题:如果我没有管理者的权限,我可以在windows 中使用TrueCrypt吗)
Q: Will I be able to mount my TrueCrypt partition/container after I reinstall the operatingsystem?
A: Yes, TrueCrypt volumes are independent of the operating system. However, you need to make
sure your operating system installer does not format the partition where your TrueCrypt volume resides.
问:重装操作系统后,我可以安装我的TrueCrypt文件容器吗?
答:可以。TrueCrypt卷和操作系统是独立的,但是,你必须确保你的操作系统没有格式化你的TrueCrypt卷存在的地方。
问:怎样安装一个隐藏的卷?
答:一个隐藏的卷的安装方式和标准的TrueCrypt安装方式是一样的:单击“选择文件”或“选择设备”选择一个外部的卷(注意:确保这个卷没有被安装)。单击“安装”,为隐藏卷输入密码。由密码决定是隐藏卷被建立还是外部的卷被建立。(如你为外部的卷设立密码,则建立外部卷;为隐藏卷建立密码,则建立隐藏卷)
注意:TrueCrypt开始试图用输入的密码为标准的卷标题解密。如果失败,则装载隐藏卷的正常存储隐藏卷报头的部分到内存中,

以下的不知道怎么搞啦。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP