楼主: withanna
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2008.12.25更新职位 (大连/北京/上海地区IT类职位) [复制链接]

论坛徽章:
871 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-20 10:14 |只看该作者

猎头做BD的3个最佳实践

猎头做BD的3个最佳实践之一

以前做过猎头3年,到最后一年开始自己做点BD,说成功显然是不诚实的。但是这并不妨碍我从失败的经历中去学习。离开猎头去企业做招聘就一直有猎头来联系做BD,因此我又多了个机会从甲方去观察什么样的BD是好的,什么是做的不好的。总结了3个最佳实践。1)在公文包里放着几份简历。我见过的绝大部分猎头来谈的时候,在他们的包包里藏的都是公司介绍等,但这些从来没有对我产生过任何影响。非常简单,我感兴趣的是你能找到什么样的人给我。如果你知道我要找什么样的人(总有办法知道些大概,否则如何做informationmining的工作?!),把你觉得合适的简历隐去敏感信息,带着,让我看看,这比什么都强?有哪个招聘经理会拒绝和一个马上能提供合适候选人的猎头公司合作呢?至少你赢取了一个非常不错的第一印象和初步的信任。即使HR暂时没有什么空缺,没关系,把你通常能找到的简历准备几份,至少HR知道你是有能力找到这类档次的人的,就像提供大学英语六级证书给面试官看一样,你需要一定的东西去展示自己,但这里的展示和展示英语不一样,展示英语可以靠嘴,这里的展示是靠CV。正所谓CV为王。在招聘领域,大家都知道这点,但猎头做BD的时候却很少人把这点体现出来。我相信这是给非常的好的实践。

猎头做BD的3个最佳实践之二

2)准备问题清单。问题有层次,有不同侧重,说白了一定就是要结构化的对话(structuredconversation)。很多猎头在BD的时候太随意,虽然这能反映比较personable,容易产生亲近,但在BD的时候professionalism永远是No.1的。好像没有比结构化的对话更让人印象深刻了吧?我见过一个老外猎头印象很深刻,他整个对话问的问题都很到位,前后咬合的很好,和我的互动很有逻辑,完全没有瞎扯,我当时的印象就是1)这个人做了准备2)这个人比较专业。其余的猎头很多给我留下的印象是1)这个人看不起蛮nice的。2)我对他的专业素养没有印象。关于这一点,我不太相信一个论调:比较有经验的人可以不用准备直接上场。我以前做猎头公司的那个老外老板给我的印象特别深,他也做了很多年,但我发现他出去谈的时候都会花点时间准备个问题清单,我们同事都很佩服他的BD,有个同事和他一起出去,说是佩服的不得了。因为整个过程他都是让对方HR在谈HR所在公司的情况,而基本上只是在快结束的时候谈了下我们公司的情况,很简短,单子做来的真是容易(其实是不容易!)。少说自己多提问(背后的意味是每个人都希望被倾听!),这真是最古老的论调,但必须说这是谈话的最好技巧之一。要想达到这个效果,在我看来,结构化的对话方式一定是最佳实践。关于结构化的对话的威力,感兴趣的同志们可以去看看《麦肯锡方法》一书,我就不废话为什么了。反正,我自己虽然还不是很专业,但我几乎每次和客户(不管是HR还是企业内部自己的hiringmanager)谈话的时候,我都会准备个问题清单,即使很短的清单。这点我非常感谢在那家猎头公司的老板,他是个我的楷模。

猎头做BD的3个最佳实践之三

3)初次做BD最好2个人一起去,一个偏重客户层面的Consultant,一个偏重candidate层面的Researcher。Consultant只面试了来自几家公司的几个候选人,他/她哪能像联系过几十家公司的几十个上百个候选人如数家珍般的谈论talentmarket的情况,客户竞争对手的情况。但客户一般都要问这些方面的情况来考察猎头是否足够的了解。我见过一些consultant说的很泛,感觉不是真正了解情况,立马心里就对其专业度打折扣。这有点像没有实践没有发言权。在这里,我要说一句,researcher的价值往往是被低估的。(我从进入猎头这行就是这么认为的,今天根据我的观察我依然还是这个观点。)

论坛徽章:
872 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-21 10:02 |只看该作者
update了一部分职位,有一个是高级的行政职位,工作地点在北京;另外,也把前几天说的VOIP支持职位更新了

论坛徽章:
873 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-22 11:34 |只看该作者
今天问个问题:职场上你愿意吃回头草么?什么样的情况下愿意吃回头草呢?

论坛徽章:
874 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-23 09:57 |只看该作者
weekend

论坛徽章:
875 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-26 10:46 |只看该作者

顶级猎头的9个特征

You must have a burning desire(你必须有强烈的欲望): If you want to be a big biller you must have a burning desire to do what it takes to get there. If you’re lukewarm about your goals you can forget hitting those big numbers. This level of success starts with a passion for what you’re doing.

You need to be clear on the “why” or benefit of being a big biller(你非常清楚为什么你要成为一个顶级猎头或者说成为顶级猎头的好处): If you become a big biller but lose your marriage and health in the process then you’ve gained nothing but a shallow ego trip. Here are some examples of a clear “why”:

I want to pay off my house in the next 3 years so I can have more freedom
I want to take 4 weeks a year to travel around the world
I want to sponsor 20 hungry children per month

See yourself as already there(把你自己想像成你已经成为顶级猎头): My friend spent some time everyday reviewing his goals- both personal and professional. Here’s a personal example of how to do this; my wife and I recently set a goal to pay off our house by my 40 th birthday (4 ½ years away). In order to make it fun, I set up a specific reward which is that we’ll spend 2 weeks at the Blue Parrot Inn in Playa Del Carmen Mexico staying in the penthouse suite with a rooftop balcony. I printed off a photo of this exact balcony from the internet and put it in a gold frame in our bathroom. Everyday that I see this photo I picture myself sitting on the balcony with an expensive maduro cigar in one hand and a dark beer in the other, feeling totally affluent and pleased that the house is now paid off. In my mind, I’m already there, it’s already happening.

Be “ruthless” about who you will work with(“无情直接“地对待和你一起工作的人) : Every big biller that I know has clear guidelines regarding who they will and will not work with. They are able to communicate this with both clients and candidates and are often very direct in regards to expectations and requirements. Bottom line; you must respect your time and only work with people who do the same in order to hit high numbers.

Work in blocks(在整段的时间内工作): You’ve heard this before I’m sure but this is another common denominator in top producers. My friend said that he did not answer his phone- at all- during outgoing calling blocks. You must be able to separate execution from reacting if you want to excel.

Plan meticulously(仔细的计划): Again, you’ve heard it before but it’s a must. My friend used legal pads, index cards and a simple ACT database the year he billed $1 million- but he planned each and every call in advance.  

Track your numbers like a mathematician(像数学家一样追踪你的数据): Boring? Maybe, but it’s another hallmark of high production. Enough said.

Create systems for everything(为所有事情创造系统): My rule is if you have to do something 3 or more times in a month, you should have it documented. Don’t repeat things from scratch that you could have systematized.

Neglect the administrivia(忽略行政上的琐事): Learn to say “no”, delegate and automate. From a certain point of view, there are really only 2 categories in your work: revenue generating activities- and everything else. You've probably heard of the 80/20 rule which says that 80% of a typical salespersons success comes from 20% of his or her activities. One of the characteristics that big billers have in common is that they consistently focus on the 20% and virtually nothing else.

More often than not when we are trying to decide what to focus on during the day we are actually choosing between a wide variety of tasks that could all be classified as a “good” use of our time. Big billers have a finely tuned ability to gravitate toward the best activities while allowing many good, but less important, activities to go undone.

Well, there you have it. I assume this is a lot of information that you’ve heard before- and that’s the deceptive part. Because you’ve heard it before, it sounds trivial. We all want a new, shiny magic bullet. However, it’s the execution of these ideas that separates mediocre production from exceptional production.

If you’re fat and you ask my advice on how to lose weight, I’ll say, “eat less and run for 30 minutes a day”. You may have heard it before, but if you really did it everyday, you’d lose the weight. Same thing goes in terms of increasing your skill and production as a recruiter. It really is all about mastery of some basic things that you’re already doing.

论坛徽章:
876 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-28 11:02 |只看该作者

论坛徽章:
877 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-29 11:14 |只看该作者
To provide a better understanding of how we work, I have outlined the keys steps of our search process:

Finalize the precise job specifications, responsibilities and qualifications of individuals to be considered and agree with you on the terms of employment, including compensation and benefits package.  All of these will be used in discussions with potential candidates.

Develop a list of prospective sources and candidates who appear to match your requirements.  We will use our research facilities throughout our network to create a name list.  On-going discussions and reviews with you will take place during this process.

Conduct extensive discussions and interviews with relevant individuals to improve and refine the list of prospective candidates.  Following interviews with potential candidates, in which we will determine their relevant qualifications and levels of interest, we will develop a short list of those who appear best qualified.

Hold periodic review sessions with you to discuss prospective candidates who appear to be best qualified.  We will then prepare detailed written reports describing both the professional background and our assessment of the candidates' suitability (i.e. strengths and weaknesses) for the position.  In particular, we will put the short listed candidates in comparative scales from low to high priority based on their "fit" with the job specifications.

After you have reviewed the candidate reports, we will arrange for you to meet the candidates in a location at your convenience.

When you have selected a candidate whom you consider to be most suitable, we will conduct reference checks and work with you in negotiating an acceptable offer.  We recommend that offers be made subject to the receipt of satisfactory references from past employers, co-workers, customers or others who know him/her well.

论坛徽章:
878 [报告]
发表于 2008-05-30 09:41 |只看该作者
Marketing information maping中

论坛徽章:
879 [报告]
发表于 2008-06-03 11:06 |只看该作者
update了一个北京的product manager职位,做PC产品的product mgr.

论坛徽章:
880 [报告]
发表于 2008-06-03 13:51 |只看该作者
up
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 发表回复

北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备16024965号-6 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:11010802020122 niuxiaotong@pcpop.com 17352615567
未成年举报专区
中国互联网协会会员  联系我们:huangweiwei@itpub.net
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们 转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处

清除 Cookies - ChinaUnix - Archiver - WAP - TOP